Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On singing shows , they'll butcher a song , throwing random lines in and omitting whole verses..( cos , you know , so we can throw 15 mins more ads in )

Also , generic instrumentals changed only so much as to not be a complete copy of a famous song.....weak

while i'm here...
Every 2nd silly on my FB friends list who clicks " like " on someones " Oh i went to the shops and bought some cheese ( 84032 likes )......yet my comedic gold gets a mighty 3 likes

What that is telling you is............... don't give up the day job

Earphones that suddenly decide to shit themselves, particularly at 4:00pm on a lazy Sunday arvo when most shops will be closing soon and I cbf going anywhere.
The standard of posting on the main board lately. Don't know what others think, but I reckon a large amount of it has consisted of dick-measuring contests and/or blatant trolling resembling Bay 13 material. Might just head over to the Geelong board or GD more often for some more civil and logical discussion.

HappyChappy35 from what I've noticed in my 4 years on Bigfooty the standard of posting on the main board always seems to drop around the trade period, nothing to worry about. We're all just pissed off the footy season is so far away and so it will soon return to normal.

Telstra customer service shits me- incompetent, stuff around so much, and are a pain to understand. Got overcharged on my last bill and am trying to fix the problem with them but it is just so darn annoying. What are Vodafone, Optus and others like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have a problem with them per se but it wouldn't hurt to wait until about 9.00am. I would never complain about it - it's annoying enough to mutter and whinge about but to go and complain - well that would be just ridiculous.

I have actually decided since posting the initial whine that the old lady next door who belongs to a choral group and practices incessantly (badly) is worse than any power tool or lawn mower

People that go to concerts and record the whole bloody thing on their Iphone, one of my biggest pet hates. Why pay hundreds of dollars to watch a concert on a 4 inch screen just to watch it back later with terrible audio. Just enjoy the concert for what it's worth.

HappyChappy35 from what I've noticed in my 4 years on Bigfooty the standard of posting on the main board always seems to drop around the trade period, nothing to worry about. We're all just pissed off the footy season is so far away and so it will soon return to normal.

Telstra customer service shits me- incompetent, stuff around so much, and are a pain to understand. Got overcharged on my last bill and am trying to fix the problem with them but it is just so darn annoying. What are Vodafone, Optus and others like?
Who cares if the customer service is bad, fact is they are the best company to be with (service wise). Vodafone are widely called vodafail for a reason, you get no reception. Stick with Telstra man.

Go listen to the original if you haven't heard it. One of the best songs I have ever heard.

Both are great, Birdy has an amazing voice.
I have been in a car for 8+hours over the past day and a half. Listened to 100.3 (not my choice btw) the whole way and bloody hell it's on every second song!! It's stuck in my head :(

People that go to concerts and record the whole bloody thing on their Iphone, one of my biggest pet hates. Why pay hundreds of dollars to watch a concert on a 4 inch screen just to watch it back later with terrible audio. Just enjoy the concert for what it's worth.

It's not just concerts. I've noticed a lot of it whilst travelling at high profile or world famous landmarks. It's amazing the lengths some people will go to... they seem far more interested in documenting their experience than enjoying it.

Go listen to the original if you haven't heard it. One of the best songs I have ever heard.

The Birdy cover is much better IMHO

They're the worst recordings too. I love people whipping out their phones to show me a concert they recorded, all you can see is darkness with a few lights of the stage and silhouettes of people in the crowd and can only hear a constant buzz of noise without actually hearing any music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back