Things that shit me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancer, what on earth is the point of it. Strikes anyone, and what is it? The splitting of cells?

Cancer sucks, I hate you Cancer.

Women.

Cops.

This Corey w***er.

Anyone that wants to live here but doesnt want to speak English.

Stuart Macgill.

Everyone who works at McDonalds,KFC,Hungry Jacks,Red Rooster - DEAD SHITS!

90% of the people breathing in this world at the moment (You know who you are, all you losers who think this Corey scumbag is worth pissing on)

As if, it's not like half of them like it anyway, they do it for the money.
My brother works there and he hates it he's not a 'dead shit'

As if, it's not like half of them like it anyway, they do it for the money.
My brother works there and he hates it he's not a 'dead shit'
Well you'd hate it because of the stink of food following you around wherever you go, whatever you do.

Never again.

Ppl under five foot ten who have this chip on their shoulder an try an fight everyone coz they insecure. But u dont really wanna belt em up an put em back in their place coz u feel bad. although eventually u know its gonna happen. i think its called little man syndrome

oh and lloyd

The toughest blokes I know are 5 ft 10 or less. Height means **** all. Seen heaps of tallies get railed.

I hate cadburies and people who judge anything when they are just ignorant.

Ppl under five foot ten who have this chip on their shoulder an try an fight everyone coz they insecure. But u dont really wanna belt em up an put em back in their place coz u feel bad. although eventually u know its gonna happen. i think its called little man syndrome

oh and lloyd

Sorta related, but

People who think that because they are short and I am tall that that gives them the right to tell me to stand at the back of a pub/hall/arena/mosh pit/marquee for any and every concert because I can see everything and they can't see squat. I was here first, I was made tall, you got here late and you were made short. Live with it. I have to deal with small seats in cars, planes and buses, bumping my head into doorways, lights, branches and my knees and back being f***ed at age 23. Concerts and mosh pits are the one time and place where my height has an advantage and I'm bloody well gonna make the most of it. I'm not gonna 'stand up the back' to not be able to see awesome international acts and be subjected to sub-standard sound for fabulous artists just because you're an impatient bitter little dweeb.

Sorta related, but

People who think that because they are short and I am tall that that gives them the right to tell me to stand at the back of a pub/hall/arena/mosh pit/marquee for any and every concert because I can see everything and they can't see squat. I was here first, I was made tall, you got here late and you were made short. Live with it. I have to deal with small seats in cars, planes and buses, bumping my head into doorways, lights, branches and my knees and back being f***ed at age 23. Concerts and mosh pits are the one time and place where my height has an advantage and I'm bloody well gonna make the most of it. I'm not gonna 'stand up the back' to not be able to see awesome international acts and be subjected to sub-standard sound for fabulous artists just because you're an impatient bitter little dweeb.
that tall? :eek:

hows it going Bao. congratulations on the marrige, I guess 69's are out of the question however

tallmanwifeAP_450x631.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My gripe for today is against the unethical vermin scum that are Manly Council parking officers.
I parked between two other cars, on an identical angle to them. There were no "no parking" signs in the area, and the letters "AC" in faded paint where I parked - and came back hours later to find a ticket for "parking in a manner to obstruct access to pedestrians or traffic" - although there was no possible way any pedestrians or traffic could have been obstructed. Or how the letters "AC" painted on the road consitute a direction not to park in such a place.
I take offence to being ambushed into a fine by these revenue-raising lowlife; as there was no possible way any reasonable person could have seen any way that parking in such a position was illegal.
I also take offence that I am guilty until proven innocent, and can only prove innocence by taking a day off work to attend court; with the council sending in their QCs and barristers with a view to bankrupting anyone who would attempt to challenge their dictatorial scumness.
Manly Council parking officers are lowlife spiv scum, and I wish them a horrible death in painful agony. I will delight in their suffering.

My gripe for today is against the unethical vermin scum that are Manly Council parking officers.
I parked between two other cars, on an identical angle to them. There were no "no parking" signs in the area, and the letters "AC" in faded paint where I parked - and came back hours later to find a ticket for "parking in a manner to obstruct access to pedestrians or traffic" - although there was no possible way any pedestrians or traffic could have been obstructed. Or how the letters "AC" painted on the road consitute a direction not to park in such a place.
I take offence to being ambushed into a fine by these revenue-raising lowlife; as there was no possible way any reasonable person could have seen any way that parking in such a position was illegal.
I also take offence that I am guilty until proven innocent, and can only prove innocence by taking a day off work to attend court; with the council sending in their QCs and barristers with a view to bankrupting anyone who would attempt to challenge their dictatorial scumness.
Manly Council parking officers are lowlife spiv scum, and I wish them a horrible death in painful agony. I will delight in their suffering.

Harsh mate but just take a few photo's of the area in question to prove the lack of signage and you'll be ok, the judge will take a look at them ande make his decision right then and there pretty much. No proper signage means you get off. Not the most lawereque defence I know but it has worked for me before. Good luck:thumbsu:

simple really - name something that really gets your goat

Cyclists riding on the road
The Irwins
People Who use the phrase "chillax"
Coke Zero
Womens Cricket
People who abbrev-E-8 everything
Emotocons in text messages

Please feel free to add and vent your frustration

We are taking over, be warned :D

things that annoy me are; bad coffee, people who ring with nothing to say, bruised fruit, running late even though i only have myself to blame, infact this makes me more angry.

Bad coffee tops the list though. Nothing annoys me more. A few weeks ago i was DYING for a coffee and i couldn't find this place my friend swears by so i opted for 'gypsie bar' on smith st. I was inspired by the msg in the window claiming "we make the best breakfasts in town"

The coffee was THE worst coffee i've had in a while, i couldn't drink more than a mouth full, absolutely shocking and put me in a bad mood. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back