Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

raises hand
thelma and louise remix GIF

How do you put your phone in your pocket?

On its back

On its screen

I dont know and dont care

Me it always has to be its back - too many pocket deals when phones reacted to body heat

Never has it crossed my mind whichever way it's put in so both.

How do you put your phone in your pocket?

On its back

On its screen

I dont know and dont care

Me it always has to be its back - too many pocket deals when phones reacted to body heat
Screen in. Bottle shop near me has a nasty sharp edge on the hip-height planter so I'd rather crack or scratch the case than the screen.

if you have a case around said phone, screen inwards would feel more natural given the case prortudes a bit and hugs your bum. This ensure the screen is well and truly cushioned.
This kind of makes me think you keep your phone in your back pocket like a lady would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My neighbour got this bin fantasy thing going on.

Us and next door have to put the bins out the front of his house ,easier for the garbo.

Every bin in order yellow bin 40cm gap then red bin etc.

As soon as the truck leaves he's place as the last bin going into the garbage truck.
He's out there with his little bin gloves on putting all the bins back.

Happens every week.

I always joke his going to use those gloves on he's wife šŸ¤£

My neighbour got this bin fantasy thing going on.

Us and next door have to put the bins out the front of his house ,easier for the garbo.

Every bin in order yellow bin 40cm gap then red bin etc.

As soon as the truck leaves he's place as the last bin going into the garbage truck.
He's out there with his little bin gloves on putting all the bins back.

Happens every week.

I always joke his going to use those gloves on he's wife šŸ¤£
lol bin gloves, I used to help my bro in law pump septics and Iā€™d eat sandwiches without washing my hands šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚

lol bin gloves, I used to help my bro in law pump septics and Iā€™d eat sandwiches without washing my hands šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚
I messed his patten I put my yellow bin next to another yellow bin.
He had red,yellow,red,yellow etc...
I'm a monster

I messed his patten I put my yellow bin next to another yellow bin.
He had red,yellow,red,yellow etc...
I'm a monster
Heā€™ll be having an ocd meltdown šŸ˜‚

With the Olympics on, I will only watching a handful of sports properly. But with each sport I watch, itā€™s usually a different nation that I will support.
Ie Australia for the basketball and soccer, Fiji for thr 7s and India for the hockey and most other sports including cricket from 2028

This also results in the medal tally being almost pointlesss for me

When fruit goes off I often throw it off my decking aiming at a pole on the railway tracks over our back fence. I don't often hit it but when I do it's a great day!
Every now and again I take a post and get AI to turn it into an image.

interloperrottenfruit.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back