Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

It drew Croweater after I described him

62722913.jpg

This could be common but I haven't met anyone yet and the people that do judge me for it.

No Butter on anything. Can't stand the taste of it, especially on a non toasted piece of bread.
I rarely have butter on sangas but a bit of peanut butter or Vegemite on toast gets the butter treatment.

Also use it in cooking a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll eat almost anything but I draw the line at peanut butter. I was already borderline and then one day they showed how it was made on Simon Townsend's Wonderworld and I've not touched the stuff since.
There’s very little I haven’t given a go in the food/weird shit department and frankly how stuff is make doesn’t bother me.

That Jamie Oliver clip showing kids how chicken nuggets are made then them all saying they wanna eat them anyway, that’s me.

There’s very little I haven’t given a go in the food/weird shit department and frankly how stuff is make doesn’t bother me.

That Jamie Oliver clip showing kids how chicken nuggets are made then them all saying they wanna eat them anyway, that’s me.
Same with sausages 😏

I'll eat almost anything but I draw the line at peanut butter. I was already borderline and then one day they showed how it was made on Simon Townsend's Wonderworld and I've not touched the stuff since.
What did they show? Its literally peanuts crushed - you can go to a health shop which has an inhouse crusher and turn the crank handle yourself

Never buy mass produced stuff. Always from health shop

It looked like rivers of diarrhoea.
Same unfortunate colour. I bought some so-called “pure” peanut butter - hard to get the top off first time. I must have tilted it too far, oil went everywhere 🤬. Then I read the label - “stir before using”.

Nope, back to the factory stuff.

If I'm hungry and someone makes a PB sandwich I will begrudgingly fill the hole in the belly but I am not making it myself. Would prefer a butter sandwich over PB

Thanks.

I like your veggie rendering.

Also, I can't get it (nor others) to create a prompt that I want.

That is this.

"Create an Australian city in the shape of a heel."
You should be more detailed. Aerial view? Is it on the water and the shoreline is the outline of the heel?

(Assuming this is some cooker "Melbourne under the heel of fascist leftists" meme :D )

What did they show? Its literally peanuts crushed - you can go to a health shop which has an inhouse crusher and turn the crank handle yourself

Never buy mass produced stuff. Always from health shop
We did a few of the healthy all natural nut butters when we had kids.

**** that noise, mass produced ftw. If I’m having peanut butter I’m not tryin to eat healthy

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back