Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

So I once upon a time purchased a key that opened up vending machines (drink machines, skill testers/arcade games etc etc etc).

I've gone one up in that area - I recently got tired of the coin operated shopping trolley operations.... so I ordered a trolley key set on the internet. Now I can unlock shopping trolleys at will (and no longer need to insert a coin to use them :p).
I got an Aldi trolley token from somewhere but I usually pinch a Coles or Woolies trolley to take into Aldi now. No coins required for those.

Spends $69 to unlock $33 worth of trolleys

It was only $5
I got an Aldi trolley token from somewhere but I usually pinch a Coles or Woolies trolley to take into Aldi now. No coins required for those.

I didn't even know tokens for trolleys existed. I rarely need a full size trolley regardless, but I chose to get a trolley key for the hell of it. It's another one of those "don't need, but want/must have" and will probably gather dust and never be used :p

I reckon i would actually be into it if it didnt have such a stupid name

It's fun, I think it's fairly accessible for most regardless of athletic ability, well for the most part anyway.

I mean I couldn't get past the fact I played bat tennis in grade 3 and got over it, it's fun enough though. Plus there's a boxing gym next door to the place we played at, that's more my jam I guess.

My workmate actually had a pickleball birthday party on the weekend, rented the whole place out, looked like a bit of fun.

It was. Actually subbed in a coffee from my local in between, then finished off the original.
That's weirder than just finishing a coffee a few hours after getting it

I make a crap iced coffee every morning. 1.5-2 teaspoons of instant provided by work, 3/4 teaspoon sugar, boiling water just it dissolve it then cold water/milk

Usually have 2-3 of these on days I'm at work

Most likely no one else does this. Either buy a decent iced coffee or have a hot one, not this iced coffee from Wish nonsense

That's weirder than just finishing a coffee a few hours after getting it

I make a crap iced coffee every morning. 1.5-2 teaspoons of instant provided by work, 3/4 teaspoon sugar, boiling water just it dissolve it then cold water/milk

Usually have 2-3 of these on days I'm at work

Most likely no one else does this. Either buy a decent iced coffee or have a hot one, not this iced coffee from Wish nonsense

I usually make my morning coffee, drink half before the gym and half afterwards. However I had to go to the bakery and the coffee shop is right there, and my morning coffee is always instant, so decided to slot in the cafe coffee. Big decision on a Wed morn.

And your iced coffee is likely to have about 10 times less sugar than a Dare or something, not the worst option.

I usually make my morning coffee, drink half before the gym and half afterwards. However I had to go to the bakery and the coffee shop is right there, and my morning coffee is always instant, so decided to slot in the cafe coffee. Big decision on a Wed morn.

And your iced coffee is likely to have about 10 times less sugar than a Dare or something, not the worst option.
I was on the Dare no sugar added for a while and even they have 36g of sugar. Sugar the only reason I make these Temu versions tbh, they're average at best taste wise

Pointless worrying about sugar when every day lately someone leaves cakes/pastries/muffins in the kitchen which I promptly demolish!

Edit: coffee before the gym isn't for me. Always the risk of needing a poo when coffee enters the system!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was on the Dare no sugar added for a while and even they have 36g of sugar. Sugar the only reason I make these Temu versions tbh, they're average at best taste wise

Pointless worrying about sugar when every day lately someone leaves cakes/pastries/muffins in the kitchen which I promptly demolish!

Edit: coffee before the gym isn't for me. Always the risk of needing a poo when coffee enters the system!

Who you have coffee before work?
Once it enters your system.
Poo💩 on work time..😁.

That's prob it .
Sounds made up tho.
Paulie Walnuts Mafia GIF by HBO

burge13 for a special treat, Look up "Dalgona" coffee. A bit of mucking around and cleanup, but worth it IMO.

Double Shot of Espresso (or an Instant Coffee equivalent I guess), sugar/sweetener if needed. Whipped/Blended until Maccas soft-serve consistency. Once whipped it will stay that consistency for the whole day in the fridge. (Probably longer, never tried or had the self-discipline to not drink it!). Serve with milk or cold coffee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back