Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

i think i was reading in this thread or another about cars, when my now ex wife first moved in with me many many years ago, the driveway meant we had to park behind eachother. rather than do the car shuffle each morning, whoever left first just took the car which could get out. we probably swapped cars a few times each week depending on our comings and goings.

i think i was reading in this thread or another about cars, when my now ex wife first moved in with me many many years ago, the driveway meant we had to park behind eachother. rather than do the car shuffle each morning, whoever left first just took the car which could get out. we probably swapped cars a few times each week depending on our comings and goings.

You're a deep thinker. BILLIE.

Confused Thinking GIF

I have a thing with the number 3

When I fuel up I have to stop at either the dollar amount or litres on multiples of 3 ( if I can get both it’s like a rare jackpot )

When I brush my teeth and have a glass of water the swallows are in multiples of 3

There is probably lots of others like my house number or birthday but if I can’t get a straight forward formula to add up I’ll come up with another calculation that is divisible by 3 to make it work

Have you considered it may be some mild OCD?
Yeh maybe
Some of the stuff I do is probably on the spectrum I guess

Here’s another one that I wonder if anyone else does

I really don’t like being human and I almost despise the human race
If there was an Anti Human League I would probably join it

Anyone else feel like that ?

it’s a pretty lonely place sometimes but I get by ok , I have to .
Nature keeps me centred

( Edit : don’t panic I have no urge whatsoever to harm anyone , I’m very much the pacifist. Just despondent at humanities social norms , recklessness and propensity to destroy for self gratification. )

Apologise if this is a bit of a downer, not intended, I’m fine , just wonder if anyone else does this

Last edited:

I wouldn't say that I don't like being human but I definitely despise a lot of things about the human race.

Yeh maybe
Some of the stuff I do is probably on the spectrum I guess

Here’s another one that I wonder if anyone else does

it’s a pretty lonely place sometimes but I get by ok , I have to .
Nature keeps me centred

( Edit : don’t panic I have no urge whatsoever to harm anyone , I’m very much the pacifist. Just despondent at humanities social norms , recklessness and propensity to destroy for self gratification. )

Apologise if this is a bit of a downer, not intended, I’m fine , just wonder if anyone else does this
It’s futile wanting humanity to change. You can only do the best you can, be the best person you can possibly be, and treat others well regardless.

The world is actually full of good people if you scratch the surface. The bad ones are the ones that get the publicity.

It’s futile wanting humanity to change. You can only do the best you can, be the best person you can possibly be, and treat others well regardless.

The world is actually full of good people if you scratch the surface. The bad ones are the ones that get the publicity.
Yeh honestly it’s not a good vs bad thing
It’s just humans insatiable desire for resources and control of our environment that troubles me .
Also our tribal nature in needing to defend our land to the death if need be is quite ridiculous
So many things , like how families can turn on each other , spouses cheat on each other etc
To be clear I don’t dwell on this too often because as you say it’s completely futile , this would be counter intuitive to managing mental health.
I just get really down when I still hear we are clear felling the Amazon and Indonesian rainforests, adding to the plastic tide , creating huge problems with over tourism , paving and concreting more and more roads , scamming each other , the great wealth divide………

My latest one is the amount of satellites in the air . Where does this end and who gave Elon Musk the rights to put thousands up there ?
Sorry for ranting , got to go to work now to feed the machine

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really no

Kinda weird
Tv volumes etc not fussed but the alarm i do the ten thing
Which basically breaks down to 1

My birthday is the same
xx/xx/xx are all ten in some form which breaks down to 1/1/1
I like it
I would add up the ones to get 3 and feel very happy 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back