This Poor, Heroic Club

Remove this Banner Ad

You know when you meet a fellow dogs fan for the first time and you kinda give that look to each other, that says so you understand that pride and pain too. The conversation inevitably ends up with where were you sitting in 97? (95% were behind libba's goal)
But I think we have something else, a humility and loyality not seen in other fans. (obviously I'm biased) We love our players more because they stick with us and embrace the club even though we are a smaller club.
I'm an optimistic person and I think we'll get there (eventually) but even if we don't I'll always be there (along with my family and every other fan I know) enjoying the highs and feeling the pain when we come up short. (again being completely biased, surely we feel the pain more than other supporters?)
BULLDOGS TILL I DIE!

Sucked in to all the Dogs fans who thought they had the flag won after beating the Pies in RD22 ..... I dont care what happens tomorrow night, just happy Scumdogs aren' in the big dance.

Worth the ban.

How did your favourite player go in the VFL on Saturday? Perhaps if the Pies had another week he'd be joined by a few mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

This Poor, Heroic Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back