Think Tank Three Clubs Which Must Change Their Names

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you serious, as I stated in the beginning your the Power in the AFL, Port Adelaide FC is the administrative structure running the two teams, you are not known as Port Adelaide in the AFL and the rest of the country knows you as

View attachment 1030362
View attachment 1030363
I will deal with it, you just don't want to know the facts, even from the Port Website ... on ignore

Last edited:

Only the uneducated individuals call them that LOL

LOL

I’m surprised some lefty SJW Millennial snowflake hasn’t tried to convince Essendon to drop the ‘bombers’ nickname because it is too violent, definitely promotes toxic masculinity, and may be Islam-a-phobic as well.

Oh wait what’s this?

I will deal with it, you just don't want to know the facts, even from the Port Website ... on ignore

I think your confusion stems from there being another Port Adelaide Football Club in some bush league; just like there is another Geelong in the Bellarine Football League. That other Port Adelaide apparently calls themselves the Magpies and were, in fact, established in 1870. The one in the AFL, however, is the Power and has only been about since 1997. I know it can be confusing, but I hope that has sorted it out for you. :thumbsu:

I think your confusion stems from there being another Port Adelaide Football Club in some bush league; just like there is another Geelong in the Bellarine Football League. That other Port Adelaide apparently calls themselves the Magpies and were, in fact, established in 1870. The one in the AFL, however, is the Power and has only been about since 1997. I know it can be confusing, but I hope that has sorted it out for you. :thumbsu:
Oh boy. Another person who does not know Port's history, or think they do.
Port Adelaide who played in the SANFL applied for and was granted an AFL licence to play in the AFL.
Port Adelaide celebrated its 150th year in 2020 so work that out LOL
Listen to commentary here, you might learn something ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh boy. Another person who does not know Port's history, or think they do.
Port Adelaide who played in the SANFL applied for and was granted an AFL licence to play in the AFL.
Port Adelaide celebrated its 150th year in 2020 so work that out LOL
Listen to commentary here, you might learn something ...

Hmmm, a different licence has to mean it's a totally different club, that's obvious. I mean, a single individual doesn't have two separate licences to drive two different cars, right? But your wife needs her own licence to drive the same car that you drive. I'm not sure what this SNAFU is that you're referring to either...

I am very fond of both Port clubs, the Mudholians have always been Collingwood's SA cousins and good luck to them. The SANFL made them make a new club to compete vs the Crows because the real Port would've kept destroying the Cows the way the real Port annihilated the rest of the SANFL craps sides (Norwood? LOL).

Doesn't matter, there's a lot of the old Port character in the fake one, they won a flag despite the AFL favouring almost everyone but them (stupid Vic bias with the MCG and the outright cheating for lovechildren like Sydney and the Giants) and that takes some doing.

Hmmm, a different licence has to mean it's a totally different club, that's obvious. I mean, a single individual doesn't have two separate licences to drive two different cars, right? But your wife needs her own licence to drive the same car that you drive. I'm not sure what this SNAFU is that you're referring to either...
ha ha ha.gif

You know more than The Port Adelaide Football Club Limited.
Call us
Front office: 08 8447 4044

Ring them and say you don't believe what their history is lol
I know what they will say ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Three Clubs Which Must Change Their Names

Remove this Banner Ad

Back