News Three wins for work ethic

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to hear about White there. We've all been talking about adding a hit up HF to our side and I suspect a few of us have forgotten what White showed last year.

Between him, Lucas and Kreuzer coming back in, our side takes on a completely different look.

All the talk around this time is about the new recruits - let's reflect a little on those that have already showed us something, and, because of injury have hit a roadblock. White certainly looked the goods when he played last year, and along with Lucas, I really expect bigger things this year - by year's end, both will have well and truly established themselves as members of the senior side. Ellard, well, what can you say - just absolutely fantastic to see him in the senior side - he wasn't just knocking on the door - he bloody well knocked it down! With Hadley gone, the grunt work in the middle will fall to Ellard and McLean.

im probably not the only one out there but im really pumped to see simon white get out there next year fully fit.
I think he really showed alot in the games he played and will get alot better.

im probably not the only one out there but im really pumped to see simon white get out there next year fully fit.
I think he really showed alot in the games he played and will get alot better.

of any player on the list im most excited to see simon white get out there.
Most would say there is more exciting players coming up on the list im sure but i can see something good there.
maybe its just the 43 haha

That makes 8 former Carlton rookies on the Carlton senior list (would have been 9 if Jacobs stayed). We do very well out of the rookie draft.

The 8 are:

Jamison
Thornton
Carrazzo
O'hAilpin
Joseph
Garlett
Ellard
White

Remove this Banner Ad

News Three wins for work ethic

Remove this Banner Ad