Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont think I will make the trip over.

Would rather save some coin if we progress further, if we don't progress, well then I will be glad I didnt go over.

does anyone know if you can buy more then 1 ticket per membership?

Story is I need 7 tickets, and have 6 memberships. Would rather all sit together rather then two groups.

Anyone know if they will be checking membership cards at the gate next Sat @ the G?

(From the Crows email)

[FONT=&quot]NOTE:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Members will need to present their appropriate membership cards and concession cards (where applicable) at point of purchase and collection[/FONT]

Reading a thread last week re: AAMI - the above wouldn't apply if you printed them at home.

thoughts?

If you are picking your tickets up at the MCG box office, they WILL check your tickets. I have done that before and for each ticket bought you needed a Membership card as well.

If you can print it at home, i doubt you will need it, but I wouldn't be risking it. I'd take it JIC!!:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's one ticket per membership? Doesn't it say in the email you just gotta quote GOCROWS or do you actually need the barcode number of the memberships?

Might have to wait till Wednesday then if that's the case.

Why do we want to avoid the Ponsford stand?

im assuming hes referring to the fact that the pies supporters usually dominate the bays at that end.

the first balcony in the ponsford though is absolute prime. i've sat there a couple times before and would do so again.

im assuming hes referring to the fact that the pies supporters usually dominate the bays at that end.

the first balcony in the ponsford though is absolute prime. i've sat there a couple times before and would do so again.

Spot on. I've sat in level 2 of the Ponsford for previous MCG games I've attended post-redevelopment and they are fantastic seats. However, the thought of being surrounded by 20 000+ Collingwood supporters and the Collingwood cheer squad in that stand (and the associated health risks) will see me looking to sit either sitting in the Olympic or Great Southern Stand.

Hopefully the Ticketek website lets you select the level you want to sit on.

We can pick up tickets at Ticketek outlets in Adelaide right?

I have 1 spare membership if anybody needs a barcode.

Yeah. Unlike Ticketmaster (which set up TM@Venuetix outlets for AAMI Stadium only games), Ticketek have dedicated outlets across Adelaide.

Ticketek outlets in Adelaide - http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Content/Outlets/agencies_sa.aspx

City Cross Lotteries, Kiosk 4, City Cross Shopping Centre, Rundle Mall
SA Visitor & Travel Centre, 18 King William Street - City Box Office Collect (weekdays only)
Hindmarsh Adelaide Ticketek Agency, 118 Port Road (adjacent to Adelaide Entertainment Centre) - City Box Office Collect (weekdays only)
Findon Rex's Findon Centre Newsagency, Shop 11, 303 Grange Road
Gawler Gawler Pharmacies Pty Limited, 94 Murray Street - City Box Office Collect (Weekdays and Saturday mornings)
Glenelg Glenelg Newsagency, 134 Jetty Road
Glenside Browns of Burnside, Shop 7-8 Burnside Village, 447 Portrush Road
Kilkenny Arndale Kilkenny Newsagency, Centro Arndale Shopping Centre, Shop 74-75, Torrens Road
Modbury Plaza Newsagency Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre Shop 22/23 Lower Level 976 North East Rd
Noarlunga Centre Giftland, Shop 6, Colonnades Shopping Centre
Oaklands Park Campbells's Newsagency, Westfield Shopping Centre, 297 Diagonal Road
Port Adelaide Port Mall Newsagency, Port Mall Shopping Centre, 176 St Vincent Street
Smithfield Munno Para Pharmacy, Shop 8-10, Munno Para Shopping City, 600 Main North Road - City Box Office Collect

*City Box Office Collect - if you've ordered online and want to pick up your tickets, you can only do this at these outlets (SA Visitor Centre, Hindmarsh/Entertainment Centre, Smithfield, Gawler only).

Anyone know if they will be checking membership cards at the gate next Sat @ the G?

(From the Crows email)

[FONT=&quot]NOTE:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Members will need to present their appropriate membership cards and concession cards (where applicable) at point of purchase and collection[/FONT]

Reading a thread last week re: AAMI - the above wouldn't apply if you printed them at home.

thoughts?

This is from the Ticketek website:

Collingwood and Adelaide members have a limit of one ticket per membership and eight tickets per transaction.
Adelaide members will be required to present their membership card in conjunction with their reserved seat ticket at the MCG on match day.

This is from the Ticketek website:

I don't get why it says this in the email:

If you are purchasing tickets online, you will need to enter the password GOCROWS in the field designated for club member barcodes.

So you just need to put in GOCROWS for each ticket you buy or GOCROWS plus the barcode number for each?

Thanks cap :p

Anyway I've confirmed an insane road trip next weekend. Leaving Saturday morning, go to game, drive back to Horsham, stay o/night in Horsham, then drive home Sunday.

For those looking for cheap accommodation, Quickbeds has some hostels for under $100, whilst Hotel Formulae 1 (Accor's el-cheapo chain) is about $105 on the Saturday night.

agreed brucetiki, I can recommend hotel forumae1 in elizabeth street cbd melboure, stayed there before & there again sat night. $119 for four is cheap, clean, secure & convenient. Without the convenience of a kitchenette, or even a fridge or kettle, but suitable if you just need a bed for 6-8 hours.

agreed brucetiki, I can recommend hotel forumae1 in elizabeth street cbd melboure, stayed there before & there again sat night. $119 for four is cheap, clean, secure & convenient. Without the convenience of a kitchenette, or even a fridge or kettle, but suitable if you just need a bed for 6-8 hours.

Yeah I was considering them, and if I didn't want to be back for the SANFL QF on Sunday (hence we're driving back to Horsham after the game), probably would have stayed there. Just one question - is it shared or private bathroom facilities?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back