Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I was considering them, and if I didn't want to be back for the SANFL QF on Sunday (hence we're driving back to Horsham after the game), probably would have stayed there. Just one question - is it shared or private bathroom facilities?

definetely private bathroom facilities. Private Toilet is inside the room, with its own door and room separate from the bedding area. The shower/bathroom is also inside the room for your guests only. It however does not have a door, but a shower curtain!! which offers privacy. The rest of the room is very compact, so it really is for sleeping in, and maybe the quick prematch/dinner drink.

It is clean, and excellent insulation from outside road noise.

Thanks for the advice on tickets, I will be trying to grab 6 preimum tickets close to either m50 or m16 at 8-30 tomorrow. Sat in the northern balcony friday night and had it with nosebleeds.

As for the barcodes, if you pick up the tickets from one of the ticketek outlets, I'd be extremely surprised if any operator asks to even see an adelaide membership. Remember that ticketek have never sold an afl ticket in adelaide before. Bass & ticketmaster. Even if they do ask, just say your wife has them etc, and simply drive to the next suburb and ask to collect them there. Thursday night casuals will have no clue, as a suggested time to collect tickets if you are worried.

Worst case even if they do ask to see tickets is you ask around at work/friends etc.

We are staying at ararat on the friday night, but not leaving melb till sunday morning so will have to wait to see the mighty eagles until we meet centrals in the first semi final in week two ;)

I’m an AAMI Stadium member so I got the email about tickets being available from Monday morning to Tuesday evening. I assume that you’ll be able to select where you want to sit? Stupid question I know but it leads to my next question. I also assume that all AAMI members that purchase tickets in this time will be sitting together (as long as they selected similar areas to sit, right)? I know I’m a bit paranoid but I don’t want to be sitting amongst feral Collingwood supporters! I just want the comfort of knowing that I will be sitting amongst a few lovely Adelaide supporters. :p

What about bronze, silver, gold, SANFL ect members, they're in on all this as well and we could all be sitting near each other?

I don't get why it says this in the email:

So you just need to put in GOCROWS for each ticket you buy or GOCROWS plus the barcode number for each?

Thats the confusing part, my take on it is you dont put in the bar code but write GOCROWS instead. And thats why you need to show your ticket at the point of collection.

I figure since our membership tickets are sold through ticketmaster, ticketecs database would not recognise our barcodes.

Also ticketec is a rip off, $5 minimum transaction fee per ticket.

I'm traveling over with the below:

Presidential Travel
Ph: 8362 7222
Mob: 0402 907 175

$225pp
Return coach
Travel to and from the game
1x Breakfast
1x Night Accommodation

or

$125pp
Return coach

Presidential Travel

$225pp
Return coach
1x Breakfast
1x Night Accommodation

or

$125pp
Return coach

Do you know when they get back in Adelaide mate?

I made arrangements months ago to be on a steam train Sunday morning at 10:30 at Mount Barker.

I might be able to convince the missus to pick me up on her way there if I can be in Adelaide for a reasonable hour...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Password is GO CROWS

Can't believe I have to wait till Wednesday, think I might buy a set of binoculars, should have stayed an AFL member, even though it was a waste of cashola.

Got mine too! Interesting that Ticketek computer programmed to put best available seating in level 2 of stand and not at ground level. I would have prefered ground level but appears there is no choice option

My parents asked me to get theirs for them, since they're busy today.

Got:

Section N31
Row J
Seats 1-2

So, 2nd level of Ponsford stand. Someone mentioned earlier that they were good seats - hopefully plenty of other crows supporters around there though - don't want to have placed them in the middle of a bunch of Collingwood people (not that I could actually choose the tickets).

They put all Crows members together.

Looks like they didnt allocate our club a ground level bay. Pretty poor form i would have thought.

Oh well.

I rang up and the guy could only give me M28 on level 1 and thats around the Ponsford end in the pocket. Not sure whether more bays will open up to Crows members on level 1, I think they will as by the looks of things at the game yesterday there were plenty of Saints and Pies supporters on level 1.

He was very helpful, let me pick any row and any seats in the bay.

Presidential Travel

$225pp
Return coach
1x Breakfast
1x Night Accommodation

or

$125pp
Return coach

Thanks for this, I booked the one that is straight over and back.

Leaves 10.30pm Friday night, back Sunday Morning at some time.

22 of 40 people have booked so get on it so its not cancelled lol..

My ticket is N54, row H. Should be good, I usually sit level 2 in the Ponsford Stand at the MCG, so its similar seats, but our end.

I'm annoyed. I'm a Crows member but can't buy tickets until wednesday because there are no guest passes options. I aint going to the footy by myself!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back