Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

1: Where did we all disappear to in the final quarter.

2: Do not dip onion rings in custard.

3: The Bombers have the most middle-aged taste possible in music.

The Bombers Tube Radio is basically a copy of Triple M’s no repeat work day playlist. I always visualise BLUEALLTHRU as a less friendly equivalent of Billy Brownless.

Three things I learned this week ....... :)

1. The Bombers are BACK baby ! Honouring two champs milestone games with a big win. What's not to like ?
2. OOBs are on the skids and need to be put out of their misery. Won't be long now. (Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Abdu Prison)
3. Mid season survey was mildly amusing however I reject the motivations of most responders which therefore
renders the results as meaningless garbage. Apart from that .......

sassy-strut.gif

Last edited:

1. there are predator's grooming rookies in the SFA :eek:
2. a Wonders Co-Captain is to be sacked :'(
3.who the next Admin will be and why it will not be Cadsky :poo:

if you want to know how I learnt these things this week, here is the good sauce 👀

Round 12
AhfxMbi.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 12

Three things I learnt this week...

1. #Flagwazzas is back on. Yours truly instrumental in a vital win over the Dees and in white hot All-SFA form on the wing. Yew.
  2. The Sweet FA is now searching for it's very own 'Qather Round' as some have painfully coined it. Truth is, we'll all have to 'gather round' pretty soon to endure at least a full round of all being forced into a marathon of week of self promotion against our will. It's called 'okeydoke7 's 1000th goal' and it's coming whether you like it or not.
  3. HOF nominations are open as we speak, with HaroLad seemingly the frontrunner as we go to print. I guess Halorad was busy?

Over to you Sweet FA folk 👍

HOF nominations are open as we speak, with @HaroLad seemingly the frontrunner as we go to print. I guess @Halorad was busy?

Dem man say HaroLad busy? Nah man, me always make time for the ting. Me HOF material, no doubt about dat. Me a triple premiership player, and a gansta on di side, it's jus' anudda day inna di life of di Universe Boss. So no worry bout HaroChad, me always show up and show out. Di people know di real G when dem see one. So make sure fi put some respeck on mi name when di time come, ya hear? Universe Boss, ya hear me?

Dem man say HaroLad busy? Nah man, me always make time for the ting. Me HOF material, no doubt about dat. Me a triple premiership player, and a gansta on di side, it's jus' anudda day inna di life of di Universe Boss. So no worry bout HaroChad, me always show up and show out. Di people know di real G when dem see one. So make sure fi put some respeck on mi name when di time come, ya hear? Universe Boss, ya hear me?
I said Halorad, but ok Mr Worldwide.

I don't recall you being a triple premiership player. Which seasons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. TJASTA was part of the 14th expansion bid with PhenomenalV1
2. TJASTA wasn't part of the 14th expansion bid with PhenomenalV1
3. Pugsley is a very naught naught boy

and if you want to know how I learnt these things, check out my sauce

I don't care for his opinion 🙂

1) If there was an award for best sophomore in the league then spudmaster would be a short-priced favourite;
2) Winning qooty on & off the field is good for the 6V 4Ah sealed lead battery;
3) Mazel tov to Dinsdale for being nominated for the Pulitzer Prize for his book 'Every Day A Friday'.

1681718069449.png

The only thing I got from that podcast today Tigerturbulance was that you sure had to pee a lot in that short period of time, Go and get that checked out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back