Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

Meeting and planning in secret, while still discharging your duty to vote publicly, are not mutually exclusive activities.

Having multiple people pretend it can’t happen while throwing insults, simply adds credence to the suspicions.

Meeting up is more of a habit of the Turbo’s than any of the Nerd Club.

Most of us never leave our basements, yet alone meet one another.

1. The standard of play in this league needs examining if a rookie like me can come in and average 30 touches a game from the get go. Or maybe I am that guy.
  2. King Tenz is the rising star of the comp and our link-up play will deliver multiple premierships at the Dragons.
  3. Kicking lots of goals is fun but if your opponents kick even more goals it may be difficult to win games.

Meeting and planning in secret, while still discharging your duty to vote publicly, are not mutually exclusive activities.

Having multiple people pretend it can’t happen while throwing insults, simply adds credence to the suspicions.
Wasted post on the knuckle draggers that permeate this place mate.

Are you becoming the Spokesperson for the Nerds Club?

this NC is more worrying then I ever thought.

Are you becoming the Spokesperson for the Nerds Club?

this NC is more worrying then I ever thought.
He's just seeking attention/relevance. I just ignore and move on, you should try it, feels good. And not answering him kills him slowly on the inside.

If COVID taught us anything, it was that face to face meetings are now a relic of the past.

You might want to let Mr Tigerturbulance & Mrs Turbo know that. They have an obsession with trying to meet up with their IRL with team mates.
HugePassionateLeech.webp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. The natural order has returned to the SFA with the Bombers back where they belong at NUMBER ONE.
2. gab213 will probably win the Fred Medal again.
3. The Nerd Club is a cancer on this competition and will eat it from the inside out - like something out of a B grade 70's horror film.

tumblr_pg7vklqJCn1w4o2dko3_1280.gif

1. The natural order has returned to the SFA with the Bombers back where they belong at NUMBER ONE.
3. The Nerd Club is a cancer on this competition and will eat it from the inside out - like something out of a B grade 70's horror film.

for some reason I feel like tucking into a big bowl of spaghetti bolognaise right now

good to see you've got a sense of humor regarding what you looked like after the game on Sunday

1692664356305.png

good to see you've got a sense of humor regarding what you looked like after the game on Sunday

View attachment 1782032
We're not in the match thread anymore Gralin. That ship has sailed.

3 : 21.02 {lHBF} - ArdentEagle takes off.
3 : 21.04 {rW} - He sees a lead by Sun Ra and kicks in that direction.
3 : 21.08 {rW} - Gralin intercepts the kick and marks.
3 : 21.13 {lW} - Gralin does some crumbing and is away.
3 : 21.17 {lW} - Great bump by Sun Ra. Gralin has not moved.
3 : 21.19 {rW} - Sun Ra takes off.
3 : 21.23 {lW} - A quick handpass to sunny3193.

AmusedImprobableAmericancrocodile-size_restricted.gif

We're not in the match thread anymore Gralin. That ship has sailed.

3 : 21.02 {lHBF} - ArdentEagle takes off.
3 : 21.04 {rW} - He sees a lead by Sun Ra and kicks in that direction.
3 : 21.08 {rW} - Gralin intercepts the kick and marks.
3 : 21.13 {lW} - Gralin does some crumbing and is away.
3 : 21.17 {lW} - Great bump by Sun Ra. Gralin has not moved.
3 : 21.19 {rW} - Sun Ra takes off.
3 : 21.23 {lW} - A quick handpass to sunny3193.

AmusedImprobableAmericancrocodile-size_restricted.gif
I'm still not sure why you think a picture of Gary Lyon crying would be any sort of point scoring exercise against me, but it seems to entertain you at least.

Could you explain the relevance? Maybe it's really funny and I'm missing out.

I doubt it, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt this one time.

I'm still not sure why you think a picture of Gary Lyon crying would be any sort of point scoring exercise against me, but it seems to entertain you at least.

Could you explain the relevance? Maybe it's really funny and I'm missing out.

I doubt it, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt this one time.
He was a Demons player. You play for the Demons. The sim said I'd K'O'd you, etc. Just a bit of fun. No malice intended.
If you think it was somehow a slur around the ex-wife of Bill Brownless, then I would like to say, in advance ......

I'm not touching that one.jpeg

He was a Demons player. You play for the Demons. The sim said I'd K'O'd you, etc. Just a bit of fun. No malice intended.
If you think it was somehow a slur around the ex-wife of Bill Brownless, then I would like to say, in advance ......

View attachment 1782067
Ah I see the problem here.
You think the Mount Buller Demon's are some how linked to the Melbourne Demons

It's a simple mistake for someone as inexperienced as you to make when it comes to the SFA, but why you'd pick a minnow club in a third rate league......

As to why you would bring up making a slur about a woman, well I assume that's just because you normally do?

Ah I see the problem here.
You think the Mount Buller Demon's are some how linked to the Melbourne Demons
They both have the same surnames, so an easy mistake/analogy to make imo.

everybody-knew-exactly-what-i-was-talking-about-weird-analogy.gif

It's a simple mistake for someone as inexperienced as you to make when it comes to the SFA, but why you'd pick a minnow club in a third rate league......
I'm more experienced in the SFA than you are ....... and that's not saying much.

2. sun ra posing with medal.jpg
As to why you would bring up making a slur about a woman, well I assume that's just because you normally do?
No.

BHbs.gif

Last edited:
Three Things - Rd 4
pKfwJi8.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK - S36

ROUND 4

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. A season or so ago, there was an emerging trend of captains and clubs neglecting their champions' milestones. TiFmedia rightfully shone a lot on this concerning degradation of league values with the Hall of Shame. It now appears we've come full circle, with club life memberships being publicly and elaborately celebrated... and on top of this, some clubs have even resorted to spending our hard earned tax in the form of their Centrelink dollars on cameos from absolute hack has-beens.

I take it all back. Neglect them to your heart's desire.

2. The Dragons/OOBs saga has now hopefully reached it's zenith as let's be honest, they're really not that interesting if you actually think about it.​
  3. The bye still f**king sucks and is without a doubt the dumbest shit this league has ever done to itself in the history of all the dumb shit this league has done to itself.​
Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back