Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey! You lot leave Strigoi alone!
What’s going on in here? Talking about me behind my back? Do I have to read this thread? Do I have to get tough?

Shaun The Sheep What GIF by Aardman Animations

Three Things - Rd 3
pKfwJi8.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK - S36

ROUND 3

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. So it turns out the best way to expose a secret cabal or 'Illuminati' if you prefer, is to do it from the inside. Who knew? Very clever by you Elton Johns Wig 👏
  2. Speaking of secret cabals, can somebody explain to Jabba73 that an 8 club majority who voted very publicly I might add, to correct an administrative howler is the antithesis of a secret cabal. You might need to get out the crayons.​
  3. The Dragons/Old Boys shitfight frothfest is doing both a massive favour in the form of deflection. Well any club who might warrant a touch of list scrutiny actually. Should we talk about the fact that the Old Boys were in genuine danger of not being able to field a squad just two seasons in, and after no less than winning a flag a mere matter of months ago? Or that the Dragons have resorted to the drastic measure of recruiting a rogue element these past weeks to paper over list cracks with crazy glue? Nah, let's just sit back and grab the popcorn I guess​
Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

1. I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating… and it gets everywhere.

2. Some of the bombers can certainly play but their taste in music is questionable at times.

3. Demon's prefer playing in the snow apparently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. I need to bring a cushion to the next 4 Old Boys games, those grand stand seats are hard on your butt
TT in stadium.jpg

2. fumbler might have 300 games under his belt but he still plays like a fresh 50 gamer with team high DTs in todays win over the Roys
running through banner.png

3. Old Boys are on the score board and going back to back Baby
rd-3-ladder-ratio-png.1780154

Says the philistine who posted the same “Headless” toon 28 times.
What can I say I'm a Muppet of singular taste

1. Won't be experimenting with any British food.
2. Double check your butter.
3. Saints '04 Winning Streak DVD is going to face some stiff competition from the Wazzas this season.

So it turns out the best way to expose a secret cabal or 'Illuminati' if you prefer, is to do it from the inside. Who knew? Very clever by you @Elton Johns Wig 👏
Not my first rodeo

Speaking of secret cabals, can somebody explain to Jabba73 that an 8 club majority who voted very publicly I might add, to correct an administrative howler is the antithesis of a secret cabal. You might need to get out the crayons.
Meeting and planning in secret, while still discharging your duty to vote publicly, are not mutually exclusive activities.

Having multiple people pretend it can’t happen while throwing insults, simply adds credence to the suspicions.

Meeting and planning in secret, while still discharging your duty to vote publicly, are not mutually exclusive activities.

Having multiple people pretend it can’t happen while throwing insults, simply adds credence to the suspicions.

Being on the same side as Jabba73 on a Sweet FA matter is setting off my fight or flight response.

This is completely true though. Anonymous groups influencing the league is not ok if it doesn’t suit me

1. The sim still has some lingering issue with the Mighty Delons
2. ‘bloviating’ is possibly the best new word I’ve ever learnt. Thanks beez 🫶
3. Mobbs has graduated from gerbils to donkeys.

1. The sim still has some lingering issue with the Mighty Delons
2. ‘bloviating’ is possibly the best new word I’ve ever learnt. Thanks beez 🫶
3. Mobbs has graduated from gerbils to donkeys.
I saw beez use that on the main board, and was going to comment on it before seeing about 950 Sweet FA posters already had.

I saw beez use that on the main board, and was going to comment on it before seeing about 950 Sweet FA posters already had.
How GOOD is that word tho

I’m going to name another award after him :bee:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

Back