Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

1. The Gumbies have had four really enjoyable match threads in a row. Jinx.
2. I couldn't think of anyone worse to give me a shout out than Scott Cummings.
3. Headless is right at this moment learning that I was at Essendon's last finals win in 2004.

1. Tonga Bob’s bar and resto was actually a thing.
2. JoshWoodenSpoon is much more tolerant than me.
3. The Roys are good fun. And I think TedDougChris might actually have increased his gif range in the past few seasons. Not by many, but just enough to restore my faith in humankind - we can change if we really set our minds to it. 😘
3a **** the sim.

Three Things - Rd 5
pKfwJi8.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK - S36

ROUND 5

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. Rodney got shafted
  2. #lolwonders got outed
  3. okeydoke7 got cucked
Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

TheInjuryFactory can West Coast Wonders members put the 3 things they learnt in 3 individual posts to help meet minimum post counts?
Of course. 👍

TiFmedia have no appetite to be drawn into the ongoing WorQSafe investigations

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3: Who is Wilbert K. Pringle?
there is an idea of a Wilbert K Pringle, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real him, only an entity, something illusory, and though he can hide his cold gaze and you can shake his hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense your lifestyles are probably comparable: he simply is not there.

3. PMBangers experienced the highs of uncovering a conspiracy and the lows of playing for the Demons all in the space of a few short days
2. We keep coming up with new and creative ways to not win
1. There's some sort of thread about a grand final rematch that was referenced a lot this week by people for some reason

1. Some threads are very moving and the All's well that ends well thread is one of them
2. The Fridge was a peoples favourite with last seasons Mobbs, could we have another with guero for S36
3. Just like guero it's great to see Bangers firing both on and off the field, Bangers on current form will cost a midfielder an ALL-SFA in the FP

Three Things - Rd 6
pKfwJi8.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK - S36

ROUND 6

Three things I learnt this week...

1. Two of my contemporaries, great mates & all-time favourites celebrated big milestones this week - commiserations Agent93 & The Jesus. Speaking of milestones, the Hall of Shame looks to be back in business again in S36... the 'and 1' milestone is back with a vengeance.​
  2. Wazzas on top with a game in hand... dare I say it? #Flagwazzas (who said I didn't love a good hashtag)​
  3. In a season of shabby media, Callums_Guns' 'Team Guns' tickles me and will be watched with keen interest over the season to see if he can lure 20 unsuspecting victims into his evergrowing Toby avatar-athon. More of this please.​

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

Back