Media TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings - Season 35

Which club do you want to see ranked #1 in the TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings??

• Bombers

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Warriors

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Dragons

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Phoenix

• Furies

• Royals

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Bears

• Demons

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Old Boys

• Roys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swamprats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wonders

• S Club 7

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

By my count there are 10 inactive players. Coney Island is a cemetery.

One in Franky is a legacy poster and that is fine.
Tell me you know nothing about squad sizes without telling me you know nothing about squad sizes.

I just pillaged a packet of Arnotts biscuits.
Against their will of course.
Tim tam slams and couldn’t bring yourself to look in the mirror the next morning?

Been there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim tam slams and couldn’t bring yourself to look in the mirror the next morning?

Been there.
I wish I had tim tams! RU_ changed my life with those things.

TiFmedia SFA Power Rankings - #11 Dragons FFC
mjUOk8M.png

#11 - Dragons FFC

Next up in the TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings is a team near and dear to my heart, it's Dragons FFC coming in at a generous #11.

How the mighty have fallen.

No wait, that’s the Bombers. The truth is, the Dragons have been on a downward spiral for the last few seasons, and in Season 34 they hit rock bottom. A deserved wooden spoon came to the Lair last season having secured the honour in the very last round, combine that with their stagnant, equally merde list and well... here we are. Not that we here at TiFmedia would take any pleasure in that.

k7OlogL.png

OFF SEASON AT A GLANCE...
Notable Changes

IN:

Nil

OUT:
Braklet
DRA > OOB

After sharing the captaincy duties with T2B_ back in S33 as part of a handover transition, spiritual leader serial_thrilla stepped away from the leadership in S34 and the training wheels were off for his protégé, who clearly forgot to steer and slammed the club straight into the wall. Off the field, the new skipper has been asleep at the wheel, as the Dragons list still basks in the fart sniffing glory of ‘recruiting’ a raft of mediocre S30 failed expansion bid leftovers.

In fact, the Dragons have failed to recruit a single new established player to the club over the past two off-seasons having managed to woo just two experienced additions in this time, both former Dragons already well past their primes in PhenomenalV1 & the awfully misguided former Warrior A Swallow who I assume is somewhere doing hard time for murdering his career. In the same period of time, they have watched meekly as two of their most engaging and unique points of difference in Braklet & the mercurial Bonz simply waltzed out the door to the new expansion club down the road in a quant circle of life type sitcho.

The loss of these two eager and now experienced operators in successive seasons hits the Dragons hard, as the remaining list has a real vanilla feel and even their younger brigade from the 'Ace to thrilla' days have lost the barely perceptible edge they may once have had. They will be putting a great deal of faith in their handful of rookies to restart the restart of the restart in Season 35 and beyond.

WKmIgG2.png

On the field, they’re a far cry from the all-conquering premiership side just two seasons ago, as they find themselves the undisputed losers of the competition over the past season and a smidge, with just 5 wins from their past 16 games. Individually they have fared reasonably well though, with borderline inactive veteran Hatchy1992 joining former Dragon Bonz as runners up in the Fred. Ruck Strigoi was their best performer in the S34 Mobbs a fair way off the pace in 15th with just two Dragons cracking the top 30, as club founder Pie 4 Life managed equal 27th in the count.

Two All-SFA blazers came their way, as selfless skipper T2B_ won honours from a prime midfield possie and the since departed Braklet saw them reasonably represented, while escapee Bonz rubbed salt in the wounds in another reminder of what they have lost.

Former skipper serial_thrilla could still successfully argue that despite the state of the club, he's still left the place better than he found it. But that’s only because poor AceAndy was bestowed one of the worst Sweet FA lists of all time. But the Phenom Awards were greeeeeaaaat.

Skipper T2B_ still looks to be desperately fumbling his feet into his oversized big boy pants, but it must be said in a lacklustre committee room he certainly hasn’t been the worst, and the fact is you're only as good as your mentors were around this joint. So for that I'm truly sorry.

TL/DR - Dragons are pretty shit eh.

Last edited:
so now we're through the real dregs of the league can we start picking up the pace please
Need to replenish my bag of sassy quips for the next one but I'm working on it. 🫡

mjUOk8M.png

#11 - Dragons FFC

[...]training wheels were off for his protégé, who clearly forgot to steer and slammed the club straight into the wall.
Look this is accurate, but to be fair no one informed me that unlike IRL you can't just prang your car and have insurance replace it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings - Season 35

Back