Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

What are these "misses" to which you refer? Missed opportunities? Missed shots on goal from a tight angle on his non-preferred? A missed sense of shame, embarrassment, humiliation and underachievement because he wasn't drafted by Richmond? The frown that was conspicuously missing from his face when I bumped into him leaving the MCG after last year's Elimination Final (true story)?

Perhaps he means that in finals, their team misses a captain's contribution?

If you think our richmond thread from last year rd 23 is long, you should see our * thread. But i have been thinking for a while now that a dedicated "tigers supporters say the darndest things" thread would really take off here, and mostly because half of your supporters are on our forum every day making sure we don't talk about you.

Yet you and your other 17 sisters keep posting in it. I know beating Richmond for you minnows are like a grand final but lol, please.

LOL - you care enough to come over here and whine about it.... who has the complex?

You should address your complex of Richmond failure, because surely all these decades of failure can't be good for your "hart". If you can remember those flags I was told about in history class, then someone your age should certainly be concerned for the health of their "hart", and Richmond of the last 3 + decades can't be good for both heart and mind.

PS - I enjoyed watching you all flee for the exits before the final siren, was like watching the contents a urinal flow towards the drain. Difference being I've expelled contents at a urinal with more class.

Did you cry when you posted that ? Nice melt. Bottom line, the Tigers have more flags, more members, more money and more then just a coffee machine to hang our hat on :p

Richmond took three quarters to overrun a B team. That is all.

Grats on your final win, my god you minnows are easy to please lol

Richmond haven't won a final for 14 years.

Yet we have won more flags :)

Richmond haven't won a grand final for 45 years.

Ouch.

Sorry that is wrong, but that is ok. I know you cant afford a calculator :p

Its 35 actually.

Still 35 years.

That's longer than Collingwood had the Colliwobbles for.

yet we have more flags then your broke ass mob :)

Quite right. Its only been 35 years since you lot won a flag.

Thirty

Five

Years

SO Salty

As much as I hate the Mutts, their supporters and Saints supporters really feel *sympathy for this pathetic mob.

They at least have a prelim under their belt.

You would know a ton about dogs and saints, there at you level. Minnow hardly supported clubs :)

Last time Richmond won a grand final John Lennon was alive

yet he saw the tigers win more flags then lol norf :)

LOL. Let's face facts. Your club has done your fan base a major disservice with the rot it has delivered for the past 35 years. Like being incapable of beating a minnow club like Norf Melbourne during the finals. It must pain you to no end that "your" team is incapable of winning a final. Even with the likes of Dusty, Cotch, Lids and Rancy on your books. Why? Why can't you win a final? Even against the 9th placed Carlton. Couldn't beat them. So this angst has turned a vast majority of your supporter group into a bunch of moronic twits. Whinging and moaning any umpiring decision that doesn't go your way. Pleading and hoping that you have things turn and go your way. Because for so long it hasn't. How long? 35 years long. And when things turned pear shaped out on the field as Grigg soft ***** the next contest or big Shaun Gale drops another easy mark you "Turn". Get upset at the shit you're witnessing once again. That rot out on the field that you've witness so often for so long. So off you go to the Microwave and Nuke that Membership. Ring 1300 Chicken Shit and have them dump another load at Punt Road.

Your membership numbers mean nothing. They are hollow without success. Captain Blood is a distant memory. The Tiger's of Old may have been Strong and Bold like Captain Blood and KB but the new breed are Weak and Meek. And not to forget "Missing" when it matters. I and my 69 mates will take a Minnow Club like Norf any day over the over hyped rot that is the Ninthmond Football Club. Now go on and Paint some whiskers on your face and "Roar" in preparation for the 2016 season. It's the most fun you'll have all year. :stern look

I bet you cried as well typing that. Nice melt. Regardless, more flags, more members, more success then your club. I know the facts hurt but they are the truth. If i was a little to blunt, let me know and next time ill use lube.

If you think our richmond thread from last year rd 23 is long, you should see our * thread. But i have been thinking for a while now that a dedicated "tigers supporters say the darndest things" thread would really take off here, and mostly because half of your supporters are on our forum every day making sure we don't talk about you.

Haha, still about last year. Grats on re signing brad.

lol Norf

EDIT - Mods let me know if I am out of line using lolnorf...it is a banter thread, so if its out of line, ill stop. I have no idea why i got a alert about this thread today but im glad i did lol

Yet you and your other 17 sisters keep posting in it. I know beating Richmond for you minnows are like a grand final but lol, please.

Did you cry when you posted that ? Nice melt. Bottom line, the Tigers have more flags, more members, more money and more then just a coffee machine to hang our hat on :p

SO Salty

You would know a ton about dogs and saints, there at you level. Minnow hardly supported clubs :)

I bet you cried as well typing that. Nice melt. Regardless, more flags, more members, more success then your club. I know the facts hurt but they are the truth. If i was a little to blunt, let me know and next time ill use lube.

lol Norf

EDIT - Mods let me know if I am out of line using lolnorf...it is a banter thread, so if its out of line, ill stop. I have no idea why i got a alert about this thread today but im glad i did lol

Nice melt :rainbow:

Seriously though you are welcome here whenever your want, there is no entertainment like free entertainment. And the only thing better than that is when it's delivered right to your door

SO Salty

lol Norf

Also just for the record. You haven't won any flags. This is the afl remember and no matter how hard i look... richmond has never won a cup in the afl

Only tears I see around here:
uwgmw.gif

lol Norf

More Flags:

Does it really mean anything if you didn't get to see any of them? Really?

More Members:

I quite enjoy the fact that I can go to a game and get a seat.
What exactly does more members do for you? Less members minimizes the amount of flogs I have to know that support my team ;)

More success:

I'm not exactly sure how you quantify success, but my team brings me enjoyment. I have witnessed them win premierships, let alone finals. They are perennially underrated yet always seem to do better than the media and public think they will do. This brings me great satisfaction.

Your team brings your supporters constant disappointment, always failing to live up to expectations and narrowly missing out on things. It is almost child abuse to have brought up kids to be Richmond supporters in the last 30 years. I have heard this from Richmond fans. But you have plenty of members who can share your misery. Enjoy that.

Only tears I see around here:
uwgmw.gif

I know beating Richmond for you minnows are like a grand final but lol, please.

We did bruz.

The Sumerians had an empire once too BFD.

At least you lot can do this:

Which sucks as much as the song.:D

Meanwhile Dimma:

Richmond - as mediocre as yacht rock, but not quite as hard.

haha, the warcry of the minnow.

The game did just not start in 1980...nice way to rub out your own history..only a minnow supporter would do that.

Hey if we wanted to count our vfa cups we would all be walking around saying we have 10 premierships too... but we aren't ignorant enough to realise they don't count, you could learn alot from us ;)

More Flags:

Does it really mean anything if you didn't get to see any of them? Really?

More Members:

I quite enjoy the fact that I can go to a game and get a seat.
What exactly does more members do for you? Less members minimizes the amount of flogs I have to know that support my team ;)

More success:

I'm not exactly sure how you quantify success, but my team brings me enjoyment. I have witnessed them win premierships, let alone finals. They are perennially underrated yet always seem to do better than the media and public think they will do. This brings me great satisfaction.

Your team brings your supporters constant disappointment, always failing to live up to expectations and narrowly missing out on things. It is almost child abuse to have brought up kids to be Richmond supporters in the last 30 years. I have heard this from Richmond fans. But you have plenty of members who can share your misery. Enjoy that.

Actually I have seen 2 flags live, with one being a win. Yeah I was 8 and 10 but still remember it :p.

As to what my club brings. I have witness my side dominate the comp. I love the fact my club has such a deep history, regardless of the bleak years in the late 80's early 2000. As to expectations, that driven by the media and outside supporters of other clubs, rarely from within. You see, tiger supporters are unique, we stick fat and even though we rage, we never lose focus that the club, is the number one thing.

We know we will be right, we have a young list and a good one. I just find it funny as you norf supporters act like you achieved anything...making finals and winning one or two means squat, its winning flags that counts and I would bet anyone here that we will win a flag before Norf.

Hey if we wanted to count our vfa cups we would all be walking around saying we have 10 premierships too... but we aren't ignorant enough to realise they don't count, you could learn alot from us ;)

?

You user name is apt.

You cant go around saying you won 10 vfl cups as you didn't. You must be the new breed of interstate supporter, hows Hobart ? lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I have seen 2 flags live, with one being a win. Yeah I was 8 and 10 but still remember it :p.

As to what my club brings. I have witness my side dominate the comp. I love the fact my club has such a deep history, regardless of the bleak years in the late 80's early 2000. As to expectations, that driven by the media and outside supporters of other clubs, rarely from within. You see, tiger supporters are unique, we stick fat and even though we rage, we never lose focus that the club, is the number one thing.

We know we will be right, we have a young list and a good one. I just find it funny as you norf supporters act like you achieved anything...making finals and winning one or two means squat, its winning flags that counts and I would bet anyone here that we will win a flag before Norf.

Whats the bet?

My apologies gramps, I just figured that based on the keyboard warrior prose you'd be younger than that :)

Tiger supporters are unique, they've had to be to survive the barrage of disappointment they've had to endure. Well done on still showing an interest in football. Many tigers folk I know have mostly given up on the game.

You didn't reply about what use those extra members and ancient flags actually are to you.
Is this the equivalent to 'moving the posts' in a dick measuring contest when you realise you're sporting a chode?

?

You user name is apt.

You cant go around saying you won 10 vfl cups as you didn't. You must be the new breed of interstate supporter, hows Hobart ? lol

How many cups do you have? You don't have 10, they didn't even have a cup when you won most of yours, it was just a flag.

That is fair, we can't count our VFA stuff, even though it was the highest competition we were permitted to play in, but surely you can't count flags that were won in a round robin styled competition.

VFL flags of the pre 1945 are as relevant to a national competition in 2016 as VFA flags of the 1900-1925.

South Aussies will tell you VFL wasn't even the highest standard footy in the country.

Let's face it, in AFL terms it's 2-0, and only poor kicking ('98) and disgraceful umpiring ('94) has stopped it being 4-0.

Its been 42 years since you were a powerhouse of the competition.

That's a ****ing long time.

This reminds me...

I drove to melbourne for Christmas. My olds live in Sunbury. had a good time in Richmond - at the Corner Hotel. The best things about Richmond have nothing to do with the footy club....

Anyway on the way back we stopped for a coffee at a shopping centre in Tamworth. Hardly AFL country but some kid (18 - 20 I spose) was walking around the shopping centrein a Tiges guernsey.

I walked past and said:

"I don't think he's here mate."

Straight over the kids head.

#helpfindtrent

How many cups do you have? You don't have 10, they didn't even have a cup when you won most of yours, it was just a flag.

That is fair, we can't count our VFA stuff, even though it was the highest competition we were permitted to play in, but surely you can't count flags that were won in a round robin styled competition.

VFL flags of the pre 1945 are as relevant to a national competition in 2016 as VFA flags of the 1900-1925.

South Aussies will tell you VFL wasn't even the highest standard footy in the country.

Let's face it, in AFL terms it's 2-0, and only poor kicking ('98) and disgraceful umpiring ('94) has stopped it being 4-0.

Its been 42 years since you were a powerhouse of the competition.

That's a ******* long time.

lol, just because you blokes were crap in the 70's and 80's does not mean our flags dont count. yeah you had a short and brief spell of success in the 90's but the AFL and ALL AFL teams count there flags. Go tell a Hawks supporter or Bombers, or Blues etc that there flags dont count.

Rubbish argument. Tigers have 10 flags compared to your...what ??? lol

lol, just because you blokes were crap in the 70's and 80's does not mean our flags dont count. yeah you had a short and brief spell of success in the 90's but the AFL and ALL AFL teams count there flags. Go tell a Hawks supporter or Bombers, or Blues etc that there flags dont count.

Rubbish argument. Tigers have 10 flags compared to your...what ??? lol

We won two flags in the 70's and played in six straight grand finals counting the draw. This is "crap"?

Delusion continues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back