Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, just because you blokes were crap in the 70's and 80's does not mean our flags dont count. yeah you had a short and brief spell of success in the 90's but the AFL and ALL AFL teams count there flags. Go tell a Hawks supporter or Bombers, or Blues etc that there flags dont count.

Rubbish argument. Tigers have 10 flags compared to your...what ??? lol

Crap in the seventies? Us?

Do you even football?

uwgmw.gif
Went to school with that chick.

lol, just because you blokes were crap in the 70's and 80's does not mean our flags dont count. yeah you had a short and brief spell of success in the 90's but the AFL and ALL AFL teams count there flags. Go tell a Hawks supporter or Bombers, or Blues etc that there flags dont count.

Rubbish argument. Tigers have 10 flags compared to your...what ??? lol

And there we have it! In one comment you've proved you have no actual knowledge of our club or it's history. Well done! Maybe come back when you've got a clue :thumbsu:

"My bikes better than your bike" rinse, repeat.

I like North.
-Don't rely on pokie machines.
-they are like a good independent shop as opposed to a big bragging supermarket. It should be applauded not put down.
-Play home games for people in Hobart who live in an actual aussie rules state and appreciate it.
-for as long as I can remember have always fought and been a competitive side.

Having saying that I am a realistic Richmond supporter and understand good banter shouldn't be one eyed and repetitive, it should be exactly what the word says, 'Banter'. Most of it comes out like straight faced **** measuring competitions.

Last edited:

I like North.
-they are like a good independent shop as opposed to a big bragging supermarket. It should be applauded not put down.
-Play home games for people in Hobart who live in an actual aussie rules state and appreciate it.
-for as long as I can remember have always fought and been a competitive side mostly.

Having saying that I am a realistic Richmond supporter and understand good banter shouldn't be one eyed and repetitive, it should be exactly what the word says, 'Banter'. Most of it comes out like straight faced **** measuring competitions.
yeah you are right, but like i was saying to you the other day. most the time we just respond to what individual idiots say and usually isn't a true representation of what a lot of us actually think.

most of these responses are due to one individual from your mob coming here and trolling us for things that were said over a year ago, not surprisingly a lot of us took the bait and went the reverse troll option. i also quite like your club, i actually don't hate any club, i hate individual supporters

There was a bloke I know who said Tambling would win a Brownlow.

Ahahaha.

If by Brownlow he meant Best and Fairest for a local grassroots side, he may have had a point. ;)

Guys, it's probably time we stopped prodding Tiger71.

I just assumed he was a kid but apparently not, so I can only assume he has some kind of brain injury/learning difficulty and it's not cool to make fun of him.

I just assumed he was a kid but apparently not, so I can only assume he has some kind of brain injury/learning difficulty and it's not cool to make fun of him.

Gotta be somewhat mentally damaged being a Richmond supporter with all the crap we have had to put up with over the years. :D ;)

I bet you cried as well typing that. Nice melt. Regardless, more flags, more members, more success then your club. I know the facts hurt but they are the truth. If i was a little to blunt, let me know and next time ill use lube.
Yeah I had tears of laughter streaming from my eyes. Yah just can't deal with the fact that a minnow club like Norf has had the better of yah over the last 3 decades and that my friend is amusing to say the least. But a "Melt" you say? Well this just illustrates how the radiation from your microwave has fried your brain. My fine work is called a "Put Down". Let me spell it out for you. Richmond have achieved "Nought all" for 35 years. C'mon Tiger Bhoy. It's O.K. Roar for me. Let out a big "Meow"! :stern look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An Adult Richmond supporter with Face Paint. Makes sense to me. :stern look

Gotta be somewhat mentally damaged being a Richmond supporter with all the crap we have had to put up with over the years. :D ;)

I remember a guy who now lives in a monastery posting soemthing in late 2011 or during 2012 along the lines of....

"Its been 3 years since we made finals and it has given me some insight into how Richmond supporters must feel,its been 3 years too many and its driving me nuts, If I'd gone for as long as them without a modicum of success I would be certifiable. "

This makes me sometimes wonder how sane I would be at having had to live through the amount of false dawns your supporters have.

I like North.
-for as long as I can remember have always fought and been a competitive side.

Fair enough, with a couple of comments

1. Have a look at the stuff from your fellow Tiges supporters from early in the thread, before the EF (which, inexplicably, some thought you couldn't lose).
2. How would you respond to someone who said (on the North board) that North was "crap" in a period where we played six Grand Finals?

Richmond posters - When you can't use recent results.....the get out clause of money, members, premierships(VFL) is never far away.

In other words - I've never seen my team win a premiership and we've been the laughing stock for last 30 years....so I'll use things like 'top 4 club', 'money/members', 'success that I wasn't around for, but I'll use it anyway to win an argument'

When an Essendon or Collingwood supporters goes on and on about their rich successful history....they at least do so knowing they've seen their club win the ultimate prize with their own eyes, in the flesh.

Watch your mentally weak organisation be successful first.........hell win a ****en final first. Then you'll have something to talk about.

Until then.....refer to my avy

Cheers.

Fair enough, with a couple of comments

1. Have a look at the stuff from your fellow Tiges supporters from early in the thread, before the EF (which, inexplicably, some thought you couldn't lose).
2. How would you respond to someone who said (on the North board) that North was "crap" in a period where we played six Grand Finals?

also a HUGE number of those posts were deleted because of how abusive they were, so even going through the thread doesn't really explain just how bad some of them actually were

I remember a guy who now lives in a monastery posting soemthing in late 2011 or during 2012 along the lines of....

"Its been 3 years since we made finals and it has given me some insight into how Richmond supporters must feel,its been 3 years too many and its driving me nuts, If I'd gone for as long as them without a modicum of success I would be certifiable. "

This makes me sometimes wonder how sane I would be at having had to live through the amount of false dawns your supporters have.

All I will say is that, whilst it has been a rough ride for most of my life as a RFC supporter, it has taught me quite a few valuable lessons about life.

• Patience
  • Perseverance
  • Never expect anything to be just handed to you. You have to work for it.
  • Never take anything for granted.
  • Be thankful for everything you have.
Along with those, with all the criticism, and abuse as well as jokes I've copped for being a Richmond supporter, I wouldn't change a thing. It has made me a better person.

also a HUGE number of those posts were deleted because of how abusive they were, so even going through the thread doesn't really explain just how bad some of them actually were

To be fair too, we also had a LOT of posts deleted from our board from North supporters who were pretty bad too. Not that I'd expect much from both sides. Both clubs have an extremely passionate fan base. Some people just take it too far though.

An Adult Richmond supporter with Face Paint. Makes sense to me. :stern look
It gets worse with those stupid onesies that some of them wear in the cheer squad, downright embarrassing.

To be fair too, we also had a LOT of posts deleted from our board from North supporters who were pretty bad too. Not that I'd expect much from both sides. Both clubs have an extremely passionate fan base. Some people just take it too far though.

Yeah not too surprised about that, i actually tried to stay away from those threads at that stage because i was so bloody nervous, did a bit of lurking but contained myself from being a tool... or maybe fool is just as appropriate

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back