Banter TIGGERS V BRIONS IN "THE PUSSY OFF" - WINNER TAKES LEPPA

Remove this Banner Ad

"Kings of the jungle" is the slogan of the Brisbane Lions. When was the last time a Lion existed in a jungle?
1410388994980.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You blokes with those 2001,2002,2003 banners should be forced to add "when you combine 2 shit clubs into one you can win flags in 2001,2002,2003 because god knows the bears and roy boys couldnt do it on their own"

Premierships
Richmond - 10
Fitzroy - 8

If the solution is to combine shit clubs and then they win flags who are you lining up to merge with? ;)

Premierships
Richmond - 10
Fitzroy - 8

If the solution is to combine shit clubs and then they win flags who are you lining up to merge with? ;)
67,000 members isnt a shit club mate, thats a strong club. again i highly suggest you learn to use google, will stop you making these most basic of mistakes :)

67,000 members isnt a shit club mate, thats a strong club. again i highly suggest you learn to use google, will stop you making these most basic of mistakes :)
I hate you just for making me look at your avatar.

RIP my fav prince.

Scrap the premierships, memberships is what clubs aim for!
I was talking about the strength of clubs and how you had to combine 2 clubs to make a half decent one with less members than ours in a 2 club state, you northern people really struggle with comprehension of the English language don't you :)

I was talking about the strength of clubs and how you had to combine 2 clubs to make a half decent one with less members than ours in a 2 club state, you northern people really struggle with comprehension of the English language don't you :)
Screen Shot 2015-04-14 at 5.37.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2015-04-14 at 5.37.36 pm.png

Screen Shot 2015-04-14 at 5.37.20 pm.png

You northern people (or should I say Adelaideans) really struggle with comprehending cardinal direction don't you :)

touche turtle, i just presume there aren't any Brisbane fans in Melbourne :D
If you had gone to the Brisbane vs. Norf game on the weekend, you would think there are more Lions fans than Kangaroos fans in Melbourne

Last edited:
If you had gone to the Brisbane vs. North game on the weekend, you would think there are more Lions fans than Kangaroos fans in Melbourne
Norf aren't a fair comparison though mate, their idea of a fan march to a game is 6 blokes and a dog with a norf scarf on :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TIGGERS V BRIONS IN "THE PUSSY OFF" - WINNER TAKES LEPPA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back