Time Trial At Prinnie Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, looking at Wights photo compared to may last year - wow! Talk about coming off a low base - look at that chicken leg!

74096536.jpg

The guy with his back to us in photo 7 doesn't appear to have colour in his hair like Griff. I also think it's Stack. He appears to be ready in a physical sense, let's hope he can work his up to a few senior games this year.

Cam Wight and Rob Murphy look like they've both put on a heap of muscle in the upper body which is great.

And Cammo, of course Boumann's fitness isn't anywhere near the other boys he's only been there a week or so. The step up from TAC cup training to AFL is pretty damn significant.

I'm encouraged by some of the muscle gain going on these photos.
Thanks for the effort Fred.

Thanks for all the support with the photos

I would have taken more but I felt like the paparazzi chasing Paris and I was the only one there.

A funny thing happened all the young ones walked past my boy and said nothing, except one player I have never seen before which went out of his way to say hello .I think it could have been Ward if that’s the case its shows great character on his behalf, my son did have number 14 on his back
Maybe he thought it was for him

Thanks for all the support with the photos

I would have taken more but I felt like the paparazzi chasing Paris and I was the only one there.

A funny thing happened all the young ones walked past my boy and said nothing, except one player I have never seen before which went out of his way to say hello .I think it could have been Ward if that’s the case its shows great character on his behalf, my son did have number 14 on his back
Maybe he thought it was for him

Great photos mate. That new guys hair is atrocious.

griffen is in a couple of pics before without a hat but with a watch as well
so unless it was down his pants perhaps it was stack.

Hard to tell as he's in the shade, but i think it's stacky.

I'm almost sure its Stack. Way too dark for Griffen, and the back of his hair doesn't look right. Plus, the only other dark skinned candidate is Lynch, and he is definitely not that big.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im liking the look of O'shea. He's in the 4th picture on the side. He was one of the best in the time trial, behind coons, cross and gia.

Add to that speed, height, pretty good skill and reckless abandonment for his personal safety.

There is a lot to like in the boy.

All great attributes. I suppose the big question is if he can improve his footy skills.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time Trial At Prinnie Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back