Tinker Taylor Nicksy Try

Remove this Banner Ad

His non selection is incredibly disappointing

This is what is so infuriating currently…we are playing poorly, we have lost games we should have won we have an extremely talented lad playing SANFL very well in an area we are struggling in an yet we can’t find a spot for him.

We also keep Curtin in the twos playing him at full back.

Is it that Nix won’t concede the season is done? My goodness give the young lads a taste and valuable experience!

It’s time
You finally got your wish... thanks yet again to an injury.

Hope he guns it & plays out the rest of the year.

Don't debut him as sub please.

It looks as though Laird may not play this is the perfect time to bring in Taylor and see what he can offer at AFL level.

Come on nicksy it’s time
Bigman strikes again, nice work old mate. Let’s hope he has a similar impact to Dowlings first few games and stays in. FFS, let’s play all of Edwards, Ryan, Curtin and the other youngsters and pump games into them now that finals are out of the question.

Do you see either Taylor or Dowling an anything above B+ type players long term (where I always rated Shoeys potential). We have A graders in Rankine and Dawson and hopefully Soli in the midfield but still need more

This was a fantastic title heading (as a geeky fan of the Spy thriller genre)...

It's great to see it rewarded by a long overdue debut, even if it's because of a late injury. :thumbsu:

Bigman strikes again, nice work old mate. Let’s hope he has a similar impact to Dowlings first few games and stays in. FFS, let’s play all of Edwards, Ryan, Curtin and the other youngsters and pump games into them now that finals are out of the question.

Do you see either Taylor or Dowling an anything above B+ type players long term (where I always rated Shoeys potential). We have A graders in Rankine and Dawson and hopefully Soli in the midfield but still need more
I think Taylor has more upside atm. But he does get pushed off the ball at times and he needs to build up his physical self. His decision making and skills are
Superior to Billy presently

Remove this Banner Ad

Back