Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No i dont....
We will be ok they are negotiating.

We asked for 24 and rohan they said no btw to give some of u guys more to panic bout.
Was that meant to be 22?

So basically, both clubs are looking at other ways to get this deal done, which may include other clubs?

I must be in the minority, I put little weight on anything said in the media by footy clubs

Whether it be injury reports, selection, contracts, trades whatever history shows that there is a significant difference between what is actually taking place and what is being played out in the media

Until the details of the trade get punished as official then none of us will be the wiser

Going by what FAITH said about Sydney knowing they had to lose a quality player and the hold up being over what player that would be...

Is it possible that a quality Sydney player told the club he wanted to leave at some stage during the year but then changed his mind towards the end of the year? (possibly after winning a premiership)

Just seems strange to me that Sydney would go after a highly valued player knowing they had nothing of similar value to trade with.

Thanks for clarifying that. Wish I'd heard the interview! Or perhaps not since it was apparently pretty negative :eek:

It sounds more to me like Harper was sick of having to answer the same questions over and over again. Actually, on that point, how much say would Harper have on a deal like this? Would he be actively involved? Does he rubber stamp it? Does he have any influence at all on it?

Noble reports to Harper, Stabby.

And yes, his contribution to the interview wasn't very positive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i heard collingwood will make an offer for him and he wants to go.
Sydney will make it hard.
Where did u hear it?
Wouldn't be the first time the Carringbush have prized a promising young key forward from the Swans (Anthony Rocca). Let's hope this Reid story is true and happens, then we may get something decent for Kurt. Also may explain why Swans went for Kurt, and why Pies are moving Wellingham/Dawes on, knowing there were rumbles with Reid.

images

This thread is like this beer, too much froth.........

And now for something completely different.
As I said earlier we are in talks with Geelong about a player, I still cant confirm that exactly but he led me to believe that it was GHS
However I post at my own peril as footy mates are always footy mates and they love to have a lend of ya, its part of the game.
It is not Vardy though as somone asked me before.
Also Bulldogs wont be involved in any three way deal for Tippett.

As FAITH has said all along, other clubs will likely be involved. Nothing has been categorically said that a premiership player won't be involved either.
Yep White for pick 37 and then we get 22 and 37. 37 will then be used on Angas Graham, win all round.

**** off Jenny. Just because I'm not naive like you doesn't make me a miserable pessimist.

No, you are negative on everything. ITS DAY 4 FFS!

Give the club some time to negotiate, instead of calling all our employees a bunch of incompetent goons based on a 4 minute chat on 5AA.

FAITH is the only one that has slightest idea of what is going on in the negotiations. Anyone else are simply guessing, or making assumptions on bullshit rumours.

As FAITH has said all along, other clubs will likely be involved. Nothing has been categorically said that a premiership player won't be involved either.

It really doesn't matter how many clubs are involved. The crux of Adelaide getting a good deal is the requirement of Sydney to give up something good. Now, we can only hope that Ireland's comments are nothing but spin to appease Sydney's supporters.

My uneducated guess is that we probably had a first round pick specified, believing it would either be a top 3 pick from the Gold Coast or a decent pick from Brisbane.

That would definitely tie in with what Rowey was implying.

I wonder if the AFC gave Tippett a letter or something to that effect as The Head Dimwit has said that there is no such clause in his contract as far as the AFL is concerned, as has the club and even Andrew Ireland.

If they did, surely it would have specified that applied if Tippett went home. Hence all the bullshit from Tippett and his manger implying that Sydney was like home to him, having been born there, and having family and friends there.

That'd be my guess. If that is the case, then it wouldn't apply - Sydney isn't his home.

No, you are negative on everything. ITS DAY 4 FFS!

Give the club some time to negotiate, instead of calling all our employees a bunch of incompetent goons based on a 4 minute chat on 5AA.

FAITH is the only one that has slightest idea of what is going on in the negotiations. Anyone else are simply guessing, or making assumptions on bullshit rumours.
And what exactly has Faith said to keep you confident? All the players they have said no to? The fact Sydney don't want to give up a player or the fact they have to give up a player which they actually don't have to?

Sorry yh syd first pick. They are looking at everything as u would expect.
rohan was happy to come to....

If Rohan is happy to come that means he has been asked, the fact that he has been asked could suggest that it is in play, not to mention Syd then avoid trading a premiership player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back