Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have formed a perception based upon the public statements of high ranking employees of the club. If its not true its an epic failure on the behalf of the club in terms of public perception.

I'm sorry, these same people have held these perceptions for at least three years. It matters not what the club does or doesn't do, they never stand a chance.

Three weeks is going to take a long time however, this time around i feel confident we will do ok - we have moved on in leaps an bounds since the Neil years in many ways, have confidence in Sando as he would be having a large say in proceedings.

Last year we brought in jenkins, Lynch and Johnston, I am fairly confident in saying the club strongly suspected KT was not part of our long term future.

Glad he's gone and anything we get will be a bonus as the players already have motivation to rub his face in it - success that is.

The first mention of the PSD was before Cornes brought up Adelaide redrafting him, and it was said in such a way that would suggest that it was not considered an option.
I listened to it in the car, and haven't re-listened yet, so I may have got the wrong idea, but I am certain about that part, and it seems like I'm not the only one who was given that impression by the interview.
I just listened to it pretty carefully, and that was never suggested or implied for one second. What I said in my above post is exactly what he explained. I suggest listening again.

Harper said tonight they thought he would go and heard the Sydney whispers 6 weeks ago, which would have been before the finals.

How does that change anything we already know though, apart from suggesting that Sydney weren't quite as sneaky as we thought they were? There was a guy on the Sydney forum who was deadset certain Tippett would be a swan before the first final against them, despite it not having been mentioned anywhere, in any capacity before that point. I should know, I called him a moo for saying so.

The first mention of the PSD was before Cornes brought up Adelaide redrafting him, and it was said in such a way that would suggest that it was not considered an option.
I listened to it in the car, and haven't re-listened yet, so I may have got the wrong idea, but I am certain about that part, and it seems like I'm not the only one who was given that impression by the interview.
I'm pretty sure Noble ruled out the PSD last night

He actually said 4 weeks.
That's story was doing the traps before the finals, do you believe Harper wouldn't have heard it before then?

A lady rang 5AA tonight who claimed to know Kurt's ex-girlfriend, who alledges he got her to enroll in a Sydney Uni but then dumped her.

I'm pretty sure Noble ruled out the PSD last night
Again, never said anything of the sort. They have simply both said it is not the preferred option, but the club can easily cover it next season if it were to happen, which everyone agrees with anyway. I don't know how that extrapolates out to the club not willing to send him to the PSD if Sydney don't budge (which is highly unlikely).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it is worth, I think our issue with Sydney is with Ireland not list manager Beaston. Ireland more vocal in his discontent

That's story was doing the traps before the finals, do you believe Harper wouldn't have heard it before then?

A lady rang 5AA tonight who claimed to know Kurt's ex-girlfriend, who alledges he got her to enroll in a Sydney Uni but then dumped her.
He said he heard rumours 4 weeks ago, unless you are calling him a liar? You seem to be making pretty big conclusions based off your own opinion.

They said no to that deal.....
Yes but as you've said 2 weeks to go, and if Sydney can't convince another player to move ......would Sydney scuttle a bonifide deal at the last moment?

Assuming he passes some medical tests, I'd be very happy if we ended up with Rohan (with whatever sweeteners necessary) :thumbsu: Probably my favourite of that draft year pre-draft and showed some very nice signs pre-injury.
Will be a star if Medicals prove OK ........gives us the height and linebreaking speed that we really need

I continue to hope on this deal ......my ideal outcome

He said he heard rumours 4 weeks ago, unless you are calling him a liar? You seem to be making pretty big conclusions based off your own opinion.
Do you believe everyone involved with footy tells the truth? Or do they tell white lies if it stops damage?

Very dangerous for ceo to overule list management.
Worst thing that could happen with this deal was for Sydney to win the flag. Now they have Ireland looking over their shoulders. I wonder how enthusiastic their first approach would have been to KT had they known of their inability to trade anyone of consequence. The premiership would have put a different slant on this trade as far as Ireland is concerned. Perhaps they don't see him as a priority now that they have what they hoped Kurt would bring to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back