Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit rough to condemn the guy for not firing a shot in finals in 2010 and 2011 when we didn't make them. 2009 is not that long ago, either.

I'll agree his output has been disappointing over the last couple of years - he could have been, and should have been, much more than he has been. I just don't think it's accurate to claim he isn't a finals player.

How do you rate his final against collingwood where he got all his touches from free kicks?

ADELAIDE and Kurt Tippett are set to be ordered to appear before the AFL Commission over allegations surrounding the 25-year-old's contract with the club.

The Crows will have the chance to argue why they shouldn't be stripped of draft picks for alleged salary cap breaches.

Tippett will be fighting for his immediate AFL future after a potential trade to the Sydney Swans was blocked when the allegations surfaced.

The Commission has a scheduled meeting next Monday and intends to hear the matter then.

The hearing could stretch two days.

It is understood the AFL is preparing to release a statement detailing the charges against both club and player.

ADELAIDE and Kurt Tippett are set to be ordered to appear before the AFL Commission over allegations surrounding the 25-year-old's contract with the club.

The Crows will have the chance to argue why they shouldn't be stripped of draft picks for alleged salary cap breaches.

Tippett will be fighting for his immediate AFL future after a potential trade to the Sydney Swans was blocked when the allegations surfaced.

The Commission has a scheduled meeting next Monday and intends to hear the matter then.

The hearing could stretch two days.

It is understood the AFL is preparing to release a statement detailing the charges against both club and player.

I hope it outlines which exact rules we have broken and how they have been allegedly broken.

If we lose any draft picks Triggy has to go. Actually losing Tippett for zero ensures he is gone. If Menzel or Kennedy slide to 20 its going to be an upsetting draft day.

If we lose any draft picks Triggy has to go. Actually losing Tippett for zero ensures he is gone. If Menzel or Kennedy slide to 20 its going to be an upsetting draft day.
Exactly, if there is a quality player that fits a need at 20 then I'm going to cry

Don't know if it has been brought up elsewhere on your board, but there's a mention here of you guys being "very keen" on Tim O'Brien.

Patrick Keane@AFL_PKeane
Adelaide Crows, and each of the three individuals, will have charges heard before the full AFL Commission next Monday, November 19, at 1pm.

Expand

5m
Patrick Keane@AFL_PKeane
Charge 2 - Contrary to Rule 17,between Sept 2009 and Oct 2012,you engaged in conduct in breach of Total Player Payments provisions in Rules.

Expand

5m
Patrick Keane@AFL_PKeane
Charge 1 - Contrary to Rule 17 of the Rules, in or about September and October 2009, you engaged in conduct prejudicial to the Draft.

Expand

6m
Patrick Keane@AFL_PKeane
Adelaide Crows FC, CEO Steven Trigg, former Football GM John Reid and player Kurt Tippett have each had 2 AFL TPP charges laid against them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think blucher is dealt with by his own (managers) association
From the article in The Age...

Player manager Peter Blucher, Tippett's agent, is expected to come before the AFL Players Association in the coming months.

Ah, ok. Fair enough.

Also, the club will be releasing a statement tonight sometime.

I don't think most here should be too hot under the collar about losing tippett to the draft for nothing. As I recall most were positively demanding it.
That was to send a strong message to other clubs and our players that we won't be bent over but in the end we've bent ourselves over :( :mad:

fml.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back