Game Day To Go, or Not to Go, That Is the Question

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see Bubba is there with his son who is a Carlton supporter. That’s extraordinary

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not confident at all to be honest. Feel like it could be another Port Adelaide all over again. Though they are not as quick as Ports Midfield, they are good enough to give us trouble all game. Plus their talls up forward. Will need to restrict their supply as first point of defence.

All 3 of their "injured" players playing.

No way.

Beveridge in his interview yesterday saying they won't all play. Looks like an idiot now.
You under estimate the man. Clearly used reverse psychology to convince Voss to line up underdone.

Curnow, McKay and TDK up front vs Lobb, Buku and Williams what could go wrong? Dumb selections again so midfield will need absolute a grade game to get a win here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treloar out now

Fan*******tastic.

As for selections, I swear we'll look back on this period and wonder why the club entertained this garbage for so long.

Treloar out now

Fan*******tastic.

As for selections, I swear we'll look back on this period and wonder why the club entertained this garbage for so long.
Treloar was literally kicking the ball out on the ground and having shots at goal 30 mins ago. He must have injured himself during that warm up

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back