Game Day To Go, or Not to Go, That Is the Question

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pizza is really good. With the Lot and added anchovies and egg. Free delivery and 20% off. It's too bad the game is ruining my gastronomical experience.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

whenever games have heat we have no composure with the ball.

allowing them so many uncontested marks.

who allows a guy 10 metres goalside with 7 seconds to go?

I’m feeling more apathy than anything else. Cooking and listening to a podcast and checking the score. I don’t know how many of those behinds were set shots but if a handful were then it’s not surprising. There are no standards at the club in that area, and there haven’t been for years.

As many of us have said many, many times - change is required in key positions, including the head coach.

That said, players need to start being professional given they’re actually being paid fairly handsomely to kick a ball yet can’t seem to be able to do that. It’s embarrassing watching them line up. Particularly a guy who’s reportedly expecting a massive contract as a young KPF and is one of the worst kicks for goal in the comp.

My pizza is really good. With the Lot and added anchovies and egg. Free delivery and 20% off. It's too bad the game is ruining my gastronomical experience.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
My mate came over and bought with him one of the best pizzas I’ve had since moving to the area I live in now.

Never thought I’d say pizza and Rory Lobb would be some highlights of my afternoon.

Essentially conceding defeat in defence playing a really aggressive high press (even high then usual) conceding easy over the top goals. The only way it could work is when you take the opportunities the otherway and we definitely don't have that ability.
And you have to maintain pressure for 120 minutes. You can have a partial aggressive press but you need to hold a defender, the Melbourne model of the last 4 years is the way to do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back