To the stupid people!

Remove this Banner Ad

The BigFooty mods might aswell create a sub forum for stupid trade ideas involing Chris Talent.

No-one is really doubting that he will stay, but you know what happens in trade time...everyone has their own thoughts, they entertain trades that deep down they hope wont happen, or in some cases, will. I defy any Collingwood supporter to truly say they wouldnt like Taz where he belongs, at the pies.

Do stupid ideas make stupid people? sometimes, but trade time is an exception to the rule :p

rychenroller said:
No-one is really doubting that he will stay, but you know what happens in trade time...everyone has their own thoughts, they entertain trades that deep down they hope wont happen, or in some cases, will. I defy any Collingwood supporter to truly say they wouldnt like Taz where he belongs, at the pies.

Do stupid ideas make stupid people? sometimes, but trade time is an exception to the rule :p

I don't mind reasonable trade ideas and such but some guy said Ottens for Tarrant. That's just bloody crazy and a waste of time even discusing when looking back at it.

WZA said:
I don't mind reasonable trade ideas and such but some guy said Ottens for Tarrant. That's just bloody crazy and a waste of time even discusing when looking back at it.

That would be me, I never said we should trade all I said was would you if offered.

guess_who said:
That would be me, I never said we should trade all I said was would you if offered.

and the answer would be no. The idea on its own is stupid anyway. Because taz is worth so much more then Ottens on his own anyway.

( if this post is not under standable pm me in stead of posting that im on drugs or somthing like that)

guess_who said:
It's not stupid, Tarrant is over rated. Collingwood need a ruckman that wins tap outs.

I have 100% faith that next season Guy Richards will anwser all our questions for a ruckman. He had played about 5 games this season and overtook Frasers tap out count.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FIGJAM said:
I am of the opinion that he is underrated. Go figure!

Same here!

I'm a huge sceptic of Taz's, but so often I think "hmm...this bloke is a freak."

I don't think I'll ever love Taz (attitude, off-field junk) but bloody hell I can admit he's a gun.

I'd only trade him for a top 5 pick, Judd, L.Ball, Dal Santo or maybe Pavlich.

The equation is fairly simple.
Tarrant is in out top 5 (maybe even top 3), therefore we would only trade him for a player in the top 5 (or top 3) of another club.

The other variables are;
age of the intended tradable players, both players contracted payments and the skill set required by both clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

To the stupid people!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back