Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

The deal will work around our current first and future 2nd for Barrass with some late swaps worked in.

We still want a pick in this years draft so won't trade 30 given our next pick is 67.

Is this your first time negotiating? Two firsts and you get the 3rd/4th.
Im not negotiating, i don't work for Hawthorn, noone here does, noone here works for WC

Pointing out the idiotic nature of WC fans acting like they have a say in what happens

In a universe where Rioli is worth pick 6 and Bolton worth 9 & 10, two picks in the teens for Barrass is a good deal.

Yes, but you seem to have missed the important point that such a universe doesn't actually exist.

Rioli is not worth pick 6.
Bolton is close to 9 and 10, but there must be something going across with Bolton to get both of those picks back.

Im not negotiating, i don't work for Hawthorn, noone here does, noone here works for WC

Pointing out the idiotic nature of WC fans acting like they have a say in what happens

No different to some Hawks fans as well. Also welcome to BigFooty.

I hope the Hawks have told Barrass that we would love to get him but there’s a price we are willing to pay and no more and will walk.
Frost has had a great year and although not in Barrass league is more than competent to hold down fullback until McCabe comes on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the Hawks have told Barrass that we would love to get him but there’s a price we are willing to pay and no more and will walk.
Frost has had a great year and although not in Barrass league is more than competent to hold down fullback until McCabe comes on!
Your club's offered him 5 years on nearly a million bucks.

You think they're just going to say "Oh, it'll be nice to have you but we don't want to trade too much."

Good luck getting anyone else to nominate your club if that eventuated.

Your club's offered him 5 years on nearly a million bucks.

You think they're just going to say "Oh, it'll be nice to have you but we don't want to trade too much."

Good luck getting anyone else to nominate your club if that eventuated.
Can you point me to anywhere were it says we have offered him a million? And if you reed my post properly I said I hope we’d have already had the conversation with him before he nominated us!

Can you point me to anywhere were it says we have offered him a million? And if you reed my post properly I said I hope we’d have already had the conversation with him before he nominated us!
I didn't say a million, I said 'nearly'.

Considering he's already on roughly $750k, you think he's going to move for a slight bump?

You do know there was a significant CBA increase, correct?

Players on close to $1mil will become the norm.

No, we won't accept a trade including DGB as a piece for him.

Next poster to suggest it should get banned.
You aint got that Kinda pull champ

You can threaten it on your own board

Not here

On top of a first rounder, is a real possibility.
No, it isn't, unless it's for free. Why would WCE include a bloke that's getting delisted in a trade for an elite KPD?

I bet you thought Brockman was a possibility when trying to trade for Reid last year.

Our list manager laughed in your face.

Lol, nobody asked you for your opinion 'champ'.

Anyone suggesting DGB is a clear troll and not here for a proper discussion.
Noone asked for yours either

Why bring DGB up then, you aint a mod

People can discuss what they want

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back