Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 14 + F2nd for Barrass should be fine

I suspect we want F3rd from Hawks for our F4th but seems a bit pointless to me . I cant see Hawthorn refusing to do the trade based on that type of hold up.

If they just offer pick 14 we wont bother with the trade and wil hold him to his deal til next year. Cant see us letting him go for 1 single asset. We need multiples desperately. If we cant get multiple assets then you may aswell just keep your 1 asset in this sense

That's a bit much, 14+f2+f3 for Barrass+f3 is more like it

A bit much = deal done because hawks have groomed him, charmed him, went on a date with him, proposed to him, selected a venue for the wedding and now….not marry him because you forgot to bring flowers.

Don’t think so mate. We all know destination club will bend over after all that.

Pick 14 + F2nd for Barrass should be fine

I suspect we want F3rd from Hawks for our F4th but seems a bit pointless to me . I cant see Hawthorn refusing to do the trade based on that type of hold up.

If they just offer pick 14 we wont bother with the trade and wil hold him to his deal til next year. Cant see us letting him go for 1 single asset. We need multiples desperately. If we cant get multiple assets then you may aswell just keep your 1 asset in this sense
If only the WC fans adopted this level of understanding when having a go at the tigers fans demands in trades. 😂

In what sense? You think Baker is worth the exact same as Barrass which not many opposition fans agree with.

Can assure every single Hawks fan here would rather Tom Barrass then Liam Baker
Never said any of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The comparison is Barass or Baker for overall value.
Who would you take?
I dont agree with that as an argument. That only works in an argument if we were trading Baker for Barrass. They are 2 very separate trades with literally nothing to do with each other which I know doesnt suit WC, but thats the fact.

Your issues with the Hawks trade offer, are your problems, not ours.

I dont agree with that as an argument. Thatg only works in an argument if we were trading Baker for Barrass. The are 2 very separate trades with literally nothing to do with each other which I know doesnt suit WC, but thats the fact.

You issues with the Hawks trade offer, are your problems, not ours.
Fair comment. I think we are looking from different points of view though.
We are losing Barass and gaining Baker and we don't like that idea, or I don't anyway.

A bit much = deal done because hawks have groomed him, charmed him, went on a date with him, proposed to him, selected a venue for the wedding and now….not marry him because you forgot to bring flowers.

Don’t think so mate. We all know destination club will bend over after all that.
You forgot to mention they also let him touch the 1991 and 2015 Premiership cups.

Fair comment. I think we are looking from different points of view though.
We are losing Barass and gaining Baker and we don't like that idea, or I don't anyway.

You guys will love Baker, but I aint arguing this anymore with anyone else. Your club clearly wants him and is open to losing Barrass, neither dependent on the other though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back