Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure pick 14 (which would become Liam Baker) would turn it all around for us

Honestly, the price of pick 14 and extras (people are saying F2 is worth nothing cos of the F3 coming back as though Hawthorn will win the flag. In reality, it is an 8-10 pick upgrade on this year's results and could be more next year) is more than fair for Barass.

I think the MAIN reason it feels unfair to some West Coast supporters is because West Coast are looking to give that for Liam Baker. Baker is not worth pick 14 and is worth less than Barass. If you were keeping pick 14 (or giving less for Baker) I wonder if the thinking would shift?

I’m tipping he’s worth less in 12 months time than he is now……..

Try again next year Eagles more like it.
Ok. I'm more than happy he's staying. He, however, might be shirty at the Hawks for failing to meet their handshake agreement (that's how it works, yeah).

Ok. I'm more than happy he's staying. He, however, might be shirty at the Hawks for failing to meet their handshake agreement (that's how it works, yeah).
I’m sure you will be thrilled watching the Eagles hit the draft with two picks inside 60

Would have to be Monday. They need to get Baker done.
Wont be a problem they have pick #3 and F1 that could always use
The main priority should be what can be salvaged in the Barrass deal now the rug has been pulled from under them
They should just send Barrass flowers with a note
1728646722091.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name me a kid on tigers list that is anywhere near that quality.
Gibcus maybe you might not have heard of him

But in a months time there will be another 6 your more familiar with

* I could name another 5-6 players but you probably never heard of them either as they are all young and not household names Tom Brown , Hugo Ralphsmith, Maurice Rioli , Seth Campbell , Judson Clarke

But i have to tell you the truth i only know about Ginbey because he cost you Sheezel i believe

Last edited:
I'm not arguing we have amazing young talent given we are really just entering our rebuild.

Gibney however is very very average and again not the brag you think he is.
Hes better than people think.
May not be an AA player,imo he looks like he will be a B+ player across half back.
Not every first rounder is a genuine A-grader unfortunately, but he might prove me wrong

Hes better than people think.
May not be an AA player,imo he looks like he will be a B+ player across half back.
Not every first rounder is a genuine A-grader unfortunately, but he might prove me wrong
The thing is he is a young kid that has size but could be a player but could also just be another fail
Hardly a player to take notice of so far.

But surely you would have preferred 14 this year to a F1 plus a 2nd rounder next year
Hawks really did the dirty on the eagles here

The thing is he is a young kid that has size but could be a player but could also just be another fail
Hardly a player to take notice of so far.

But surely you would have preferred 14 this year to a F1 plus a 2nd rounder next year
Hawks really did the dirty on the eagles here
Barrass hasnt been traded yet. We dont know what we will end up with

Gibcus maybe you might not have heard of him

But in a months time there will be another 6 your more familiar with

* I could name another 5-6 players but you probably never heard of them either as they are all young and not household names Tom Brown , Hugo Ralphsmith, Maurice Rioli , Seth Campbell , Judson Clarke

But i have to tell you the truth i only know about Ginbey because he cost you Sheezel i believe
Holy shit. Gibcus?

Thats brutal

It’s alright, he’s used to having clubs agree to look after him only to have them let him down. 🤷‍♂️
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back