Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibcus maybe you might not have heard of him

But in a months time there will be another 6 your more familiar with

* I could name another 5-6 players but you probably never heard of them either as they are all young and not household names Tom Brown , Hugo Ralphsmith, Maurice Rioli , Seth Campbell , Judson Clarke

But i have to tell you the truth i only know about Ginbey because he cost you Sheezel i believe

I wouldn't take those six players combined for Ginbey lol.

Don't mind Ralphsmith but he's a low B grader at best.

Wont be a problem they have pick #3 and F1 that could always use
The main priority should be what can be salvaged in the Barrass deal now the rug has been pulled from under them
They should just send Barrass flowers with a note
View attachment 2138681
Great Point mate, Baker and a tigers future first for an Eagles future first is right on the money.

You’d be a bit wary as a player looking to be traded to the Hawks in the future now I reckon

Might get hung out to dry
Nonsense.

99% chance Barass still gets to Hawthorn with both parties pleased with the end result.

Doomers claiming its all over and Hawthorn have no idea what they're doing, don't know what they're talking about.

Nonsense.

99% chance Barass still gets to Hawthorn with both parties pleased with the end result.

Doomers claiming its all over and Hawthorn have no idea what they're doing, don't know what they're talking about.
I recon the only fans upset in the end will be Richmond who ge at future pick instead of their present this year.

Nonsense.

Hawks have more capital now to get it done.

Just because some dumbass journos had already used pick 14 on Baker doesn't mean that was ever actually happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back