Tom Boyd vs Jesse Hogan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was on the radio today that was picked up on the mic.

Bob Murphy was having a go at Hogan saying ''Next big thing hey"

Hogan: ''Wheres the bloke you signed?'' And pointed to the bench.

Go away Murphy
Disappointing from Murphy if true, thought he was above this.

Using this to troll dog supporters outside of Bay 13 is a bit stupid. Boyd has a future, but he'll take a bit longer to get there.

Very happy to see Hogan have such awesome games so early in his playing career after being on the list for so long.

Using this to troll dog supporters outside of Bay 13 is a bit stupid. Boyd has a future, but he'll take a bit longer to get there.

Very happy to see Hogan have such awesome games so early in his playing career after being on the list for so long.
Hogan will be talked about in discussions about the best players ever in years to come. There's no need to keep the lid on it. He has everything.

Is it just me or is Boyd too 'fat'? Has he put on too much weight at GWS or the Doggies in the gym? I've watched him trying to sprint and chase defenders but looks really slow

Boyd was ****ing pathetic today. No doubt who is the better player at this stage. Still, could be different in 10 years. Hogan's a boss.

Boyd was ******* pathetic today. No doubt who is the better player at this stage. Still, could be different in 10 years. Hogan's a boss.

Probably should have thrown everything you had at Cameron. Still may not have gotten him but well worth twice as much as you paid for Boyd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably should have thrown everything you had at Cameron. Still may not have gotten him but well worth twice as much as you paid for Boyd.
I'm still happy that we have Boyd. Cameron was never leaving, he is the jewell in their crown.

Is it just me or is Boyd too 'fat'? Has he put on too much weight at GWS or the Doggies in the gym? I've watched him trying to sprint and chase defenders but looks really slow
Can buy a lot of Big Macs with 1mil a year..

Boyd is well on his way to out Jack Watts-ing Jack Watts.

Hogan is a bonafide gun.

Like Watts, I don't think Boyd will be spared. Not only was he a number 1 pick, but he left his club after a year - and commands a hefty price tag
In Boyd, we have a former number 1 pick, who is in the games top ten money makers. That is the ultimate recipe for a whipping boy.
I think it's safe to say that Jack Watts is about to pass the mantle.

Like Watts, I don't think Boyd will be spared. Not only was he a number 1 pick, but he left his club after a year - and commands a hefty price tag
In Boyd, we have a former number 1 pick, who is in the games top ten money makers. That is the ultimate recipe for a whipping boy.
I think it's safe to say that Jack Watts is about to pass the mantle.

Beveridge did Boyd no favours today, all he did was highlight to the whole world how poor Boyd has been.
Will be interesting to see how Boyd handles the blowtorch.

Been some pathetic posts in this thread, that includes supporters from both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back