Tom Hislop

Remove this Banner Ad

And gave his girlfriend a hell of a time.

For a club with a good amount of coin like Essendon, you'd think it would be worth it if they've started a no DH policy.

Still a fair bit of stuff re: the former issue as to how much actually happened and how his "admission of guilt" was to keep things to a minimum. Her character in the period since has been called into question too.

As for the no DH policy, I think you could look at that as to why Cousins wasn't looked at by Knights and co on top of the Hislop situation.

Agreed. However.

Average player plus bad attitude = delisting
Good player plus bad attitude = give another chance.

Am willing to have a wager that he won't be on Richmonds list next season. As I said, one of the major reasons is I think that it is just a bad fit for him.

How about that wager mate he's still playin and your still a tosser

Pointless bump.

Yes he is still on a list.

Should he be though?

Debatable.

Hot tip: You would bump a thread like this if Hislop turned out to be a gun.. Not now..

Must have been a killer 11 possession game in a 60 point belting for you to bring up and old thread.

Tommy looks out of his depth out there. I thought he had something to work with but he's an ordinary player.

Pretty sure no one asked for your opinion I was replying to someone that said he wouldn't play after 09 well it's 2010 now mate and he's there.

Pretty sure no one asked for your opinion I was replying to someone that said he wouldn't play after 09 well it's 2010 now mate and he's there.

No one needs to ask, I'm pretty sure most of us like to give our opinions without being prompted on here.

He's only there in spirit.. unfortunately there's no talent. The only reason he's still on a list is because Richmond could not cut anymore players.

He'll be gone in a year or so and I'll guarantee that you won't be around to acknowledge his lack of ability. Add to the fact that he's a headcase and it's a double whammy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Hislop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back