Tom Liberatore vs Tom Rockliff

Libba or Rockliff?

• Tom Liberatore

Votes: 140 44.2%
  • Tom Rockliff

Votes: 177 55.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That was an excellent game from Rockliff, especially since his team was getting destroyed.

Both players are absolute guns. Rockliff being the bigger ball winner so far but Libba doing the better work in tight. What I really like about the two of them though is that they're both big time tacklers. Libba and Rockliff this year averaging 9.2 and 9 tackles a game respectively, which is just ridiculous.

Both are in front of selwood but you just know what will happen
I've always said if these two played for a massive Melbourne club, they would be branded superstars by the media. What they are doing for both of their clubs and the position that the clubs are in, is just remarkable. Both are monsters!

That was an excellent game from Rockliff, especially since his team was getting destroyed.

Both players are absolute guns. Rockliff being the bigger ball winner so far but Libba doing the better work in tight. What I really like about the two of them though is that they're both big time tacklers. Libba and Rockliff this year averaging 9.2 and 9 tackles a game respectively, which is just ridiculous.
sums it up perfectly pretty much

Both players are absolute guns and still improving. They are both incredibly underrated and if they played for Collingwood they would be known as absolute superstars of the comp which they definitely are. They will both have long, successful careers and it is pretty pointless for Bulldogs and Lions fans to argue which player is superior especially when arguments start which are soon followed with personal insults directed at each other. Keep the peace and enjoy watching these 2 young guns play footy:thumbsu:

There is a reason Lyon chose to tag Hanley instead and let Tom run around by himself for much of the game, Rockliff may have racked up the disposals but did SFA with them. Don't be fooled by the stats. Fyfe had far less touches but was easily BOG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rockliffs 43 touches were not very effective. I was more impressed with the 12 tackles. I am a massive fan but I chose Libba.

Edit: I was told he got the 1 coaches vote for his 12 tackles.

Last edited:
Rockliffs 43 touches were not very effective. I was more impressed with the 12 tackles. I am a massive fan but I chose Libba.

Edit: I was told he got the 1 coaches vote for his 12 tackles.
Tom Rockiff disposals would be more effective if he had a forward to kick to

Comfortably Libba's worst game for the year, admittedly. Thankfully the others stepped up big time when it matters.

I love Rockliff so much for his little exchange with Boohoomer.

Back