Tom Lynch -- is he a criminally overrated footballer destined to disappoint at Richmond?

Tom Lynch: Has the AFL media overrated him??

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I look forward to your melt next year when Lynch comfortably passes Ben Brown because he’s not completely useless when the ball hits the ground unlike one trick pony Sideshow Bob.
Big Benny doesn't need to be good at ground level because he doesn't drop marks.

$1m per year for 7 years, what sort of stupid club would do such a thing.
Dude your club paid 6 million for 6 years for Tom Boyd... lol you can't talk Lynch is AA and Dual B&F winner, Boyd never finished top 10 in a B&F and will never be an AA.

Last edited:

Tom is a fair to middle type of player, just like the Tiggers are.

Got exposed as a middle of the road 1 Peat team. :thumbsu:

Imagine how good you have to be to win 2 Flags in a row. :eek:

Then imagine how good you have to be to win 3 in a row. :eek:

Media melted down over our one premiership,much harder when you are everyones grand final like Richmond.

Tom is a fair to middle type of player, just like the Tiggers are.

Got exposed as a middle of the road 1 Peat team. :thumbsu:

Imagine how good you have to be to win 2 Flags in a row. :eek:

Then imagine how good you have to be to win 3 in a row. :eek:
Are you sure the Tom you’re talking about isn’t Tom Mitchell?

Thankfully, Gary had proved his worth a thousand times over in other ways.
Has he really opened that many servos?

Dude your club paid 6 million for 6 years for Tom Boyd... lol you can't talk Lynch is AA and Dual B&F winner, Boyd never finished top 10 in a B&F and will never be an AA.
Well done, your grasp of sarcasm and subtlety is truly remarkable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look forward to your melt next year when Lynch comfortably passes Ben Brown because he’s not completely useless when the ball hits the ground unlike one trick pony Sideshow Bob.
How "not completely useless" do you have to be at ground level before 7 million dollars doesn't seem paying well overs? I would have thought you would have been looking for a Buddy style bloke who is not completely useless at ground level. I guess that's why they will say you have a poor man's version of an actual premiership forward with runs on the board.

Which is funny, because you actually already had a genuine premiership forward who is not completely useless at ground level, with runs on the board. I wonder if he took a pay cut to get Lynch in?

Must be tough being a dual B&F at Gold Coast :$

well in fairness the ball wouldn't go to the forward line that often at Gold Coast!

With the 6-6-6 rule change getting Lynch to line up alongside Riewoldt is a no brainer, along with being a backup ruck to Nankervis so Lynch fills two list needs any club would grab.

Looks horribly out of shape. Lance Whitnall Mk II?

Yeah looking terrible:drunk:
e98b0eabfb960a505d19396be24fa1bc

24df77ecd12c1d53ff8f694808123a3e

After eight seasons with Gold Coast, Lynch transferred to Richmond last October. He will not be one of the millionaires in 2019.

You'll get one right one day Snake_Baker

That doesn't prove shite, you pelican.

That doesn't prove shite, you pelican.
Read your comments in this thread dh, you claimed he and Martin would be taking up huge chunks of Richmonds cap in 2019, I said he would be under a million this year and Martin is also only on between 1.2 and 1.3 oh and not one Premiership player left the club to pay for these two 3 wrongs dont make a right snakey boy.

Back