Tom Lynch -- is he a criminally overrated footballer destined to disappoint at Richmond?

Tom Lynch: Has the AFL media overrated him??

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad you mentioned Vickery since Lynch's performance tonight was strangely reminiscent of him. Particularly the lack of coordination & running to the wrong spot over and over again. :$
It's funny how angry you still are that Lynch agreed to play for Richmond for 1 or 2 million less that the Hawks were offering.
But wouldn't you rather take a pay cut to play for the biggest club in the land that is also currently the best, ratther than some minnow, that was forced to relocate interstate to bludge off the Tasmanian tax payer and gambling addicted pensioners?

He's heavily back-ended so by the time they work out he's useless he'll be soaking up most of their cap (after Dusty & Riewoldt have retired) so they'll be cellar dwellers once again.

If you're going to overpay for a spud expansion team KPF you'd want to hope you can squeeze a flag out of him before in all inevitably comes crashing down.
Dry your tears, Richmond will be a top team for many years to come.

Dry your tears, Richmond will be a top team for many years to come.
I'm not even sure they'll be a top team this year after round 1.

It's funny how angry you still are that Lynch agreed to play for Richmond for 1 or 2 million less that the Hawks were offering.
But wouldn't you rather take a pay cut to play for the biggest club in the land that is also currently the best, ratther than some minnow, that was forced to relocate interstate to bludge off the Tasmanian tax payer and gambling addicted pensioners?
Hang on, aren't you supposed to be one of the better Richmond Bay13 posters mate? This is the kind of rot I'd expect to read in a Crobot post. LIFT.

No AFL identity comes close to the majesty of Jeff in his tailored Hawthorn suits. Unless you could George Pell with his Richmond umbrella lol.
I wouldn't leave my kids with either of them, isnt Jeff an old mate of George.
"GEORGE PELL: I admire Kennett in many ways. We're not entirely dissimilar personalities"

"WHAT do prime ministers and cardinals have in common? A lot of unwanted publicity. I make no excuses: George Pell is a robust and engaging character, and I personally like him."
July 4, 2017 11:25am
Jeff KennettHerald Sun

I wouldn't leave my kids with either of them, isnt Jeff an old mate of George.
"GEORGE PELL: I admire Kennett in many ways. We're not entirely dissimilar personalities"
As dislikable as Jeff was as a politician, I'm pretty sure he never had sex with kids or covered up for those who did. Nor is it a surprise Pell admired him since they're both powerful authoritarians and Melbourne is a small town.

As dislikable as Jeff was as a politician, I'm pretty sure he never had sex with kids or covered up for those who did. Nor is it a surprise Pell admired him since they're both powerful authoritarians and Melbourne is a small town.
It was mutual admiration, it seems.
George Pell is a robust and engaging character, and I personally like him."
July 4, 2017 11:25am
Jeff KennettHerald Sun

I have had a night to gather my thoughts and I'm beginning to agree with all the haters and but-t hurt oppo flogs .....

Tommy after kicking his first 2 last night but then realised he was playing in front of a crowd that was 8 times bigger than he was used too and he shit the bed, by the last quarter in perfect dry night time conditions (I didnt see any Carlton players slipping over) decided to drop some absolute dollys in front of goal because he heard foot steps from that man mountain that is Weitering.

Cannot see any future improvement in Lynchmond this season, he is a fat lazy arse as shown by this mornings cooling off photo

1553226072580.png

Fat campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for winning the game off your boot last night Tom. Investment is paying off already. Well played Richmond. Well played.

Tommy after kicking his first 2 last night

They would be the gift from the umpire who from 3 meters was unable to see Riewoldt clear out two opponents with the knees without getting near the ball, and the gift of the ball landing in his lap off hands when he had failed to make it to the contest?

Impressive shit.

that man mountain that is Weitering kicked "Tommy's" arse from one end of the G to the other.

They would be the gift from the umpire who from 3 meters was unable to see Riewoldt clear out two opponents with the knees without getting near the ball, and the gift of the ball landing in his lap off hands when he had failed to make it to the contest?

Impressive shit.

that man mountain that is Weitering kicked "Tommy's" arse from one end of the G to the other.

Agreed all is lost .. bring on 2020

Richmond are no good we could only beat the ever improving Carlton by 5 more points than we did last year ..... :'(

We are talking about Richmond.

2054 is more realistic.

How did it feel to score even less than R1 last year and we didn't have Rance for the last quarter. Same old Carlton, another season de-railed by 10.30pm on a Thursday night R1.

How did it feel to score even less than R1 last year and we didn't have Rance for the last quarter. Same old Carlton, another season de-railed by 10.30pm on a Thursday night R1.

I knew we were **** ed when Rance went off. The injection of an accountable player who participates in the contest rather than throwing himself on the ground to avoid it - stopped our run dead.

I knew we were **** ed when Rance went off. The injection of an accountable player who participates in the contest rather than throwing himself on the ground to avoid it - stopped our run dead.

Poor old Brooce, he even got his growl on for you guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Lynch -- is he a criminally overrated footballer destined to disappoint at Richmond?

Back