Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is if the Suns decide to match the offer otherwise they will get something like pick 3 as compo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with that blow hard Cochrane in the seat I don’t reckon they’ll match. He’d be the type of bloke that’d do it though

Maybe we did.

Problem is that it was over 12 months ago since we did the Prestia deal with them and the landscape for them has changed dramatically. They are now resigned to losing their best 2 players and who knows who else and they will have to start all over again. The temptation for them is to forget about what has happened in the past and get the best possible outcome for themselves. If it was our club I know what most of us would be saying.

Just thinking about this a little more....we would be saying...

BUT WE ARE STILL PREMIERS !!!!!:p

We’re bored.

It’s hard being on top of the ladder and the best club in the competition, got nothing to bitch about so we talk about players that may or may not come to Richmond.

Wait till C Ellis gets picked tonight, then the melts will flow:p

King on 360 had this out with Slobbo.

S: Suns should demand 2 1st rounders. Say we are matching.

K: So his potential go to clubs all say no, cant do it. No way Tom is staying. So he goes to Carlton in the draft. Suns get nothing.

S: Mate, they have to be strong.

K: OK. You're the boss at the Suns. Thats your decision. You would prefer to get nothing than pick 3.

S: I would discuss it with the board.

K: No its your decision. Pick 3 or nothing.

S: I would discuss with the other decision makers. (ie I have no way to argue this and come across as being logical)

In other words he was put back in his box. Thats why clubs fold on matching. Matching is not viable. There is no way in hell Lynch will stay on a forced match from the Suns. So the 'threat' is not really there.
Seen that shit slobbo couldnt even give a answer
Loves to throw his weight around but goes to pieces when the questions asked directly at him
Discuss it with the board ..please bitch.

How does everybody do their Weet-Bix?

Personally, I like to take 4 bix and crush them up, pour cold milk in until it's almost covered, then put a heap of honey on and mix it around.
I crush them up and feed them to all the birds in my back yard

Personally, I like to take 4 bix and crush them up, pour cold milk in until it's almost covered, then put a heap of honey on and mix it around.
4 or 5, crush a couple up, leave a couple whole. Sprinkle with sultanas, perhaps a bit of sliced banana. You always have to pour more milk than you think because they're so absorbent and there's nothing worse than half-moist, half-dry Weet-Bix. I go for almond milk these days.

23473032_850108141828485_8501013122359613563_n.png

As others have said, I think the situation is now;

He is keen to come to Tigerland has all but agreed in principal, however as with all these Gun FA that are highly sought after clubs treat it as a bidding war.

By all accounts Woods have come back in with a offer a lot larger to make him reevaluate his prior decision.

No sauce here just whats been floated here and other places, think it will tell a lot about Tom when his final decision is made public..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 with Banana. Da best.

With the AFL releasing membership figures showing that despite seeing a rise in on field performance , Collingwood and Buldogs are the only two sides to have a decline in membership.
It also confirms that Collingwood are not one of the big 4 AFL clubs ( tigers, dawks, west cokeheads and the drugos)

Mcchins is trying to use any method including lynch, to get in the papers but reality is they are Minnows.

People need to remember that everything would have been planned in the offer to Lynch,Even at 850k.The duration,backended increases on the retirements of current stars etc.Even the status of the side on where its at.No doubt the likelyhood of a large offer from another side would have been discussed.So if he's agreed verbally to Join us then i don't think any offer from the Pies would make any difference.

And the other thing that doesn't appear to have been spoken about is the culture of the RFC. If he chooses Richmond, Tom will know that every time he runs onto the field his other 21 team mates will be doing everything in their power to help him be the best possible player he can be. He, on the other hand, will be expected to do everything he can to reciprocate for them. This attitude has been widely spoken about and has delivered the Club its 2017 flag. There's no reason he can't be part of the 3rd leg of a three peat in 2019.

I go 4, put some muesli on top and yogurt if I'm feeling good. Gotta eat within 15mins before they soak up the milk and get too dry

And the other thing that doesn't appear to have been spoken about is the culture of the RFC. If he chooses Richmond, Tom will know that every time he runs onto the field his other 21 team mates will be doing everything in their power to help him be the best possible player he can be. He, on the other hand, will be expected to do everything he can to reciprocate for them. This attitude has been widely spoken about and has delivered the Club its 2017 flag. There's no reason he can't be part of the 3rd leg of a three peat in 2019.

I will literally giggle if he joins us. And I haven’t done that since shorty signed on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back