Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the opposite camp ,i definitely think the decision is made and with the time line of all the re-signings and meetings with the pies .
We definitely know how much we have in our cap and wont get into a bidding war .
Why would Lynch meet with Buckley then his manager and list manager after he has agreed to come to us ?
Because they are desperate. Norf style

Who the **** has time for breakfast? You campaigners are messed up.

Just ate smashed avo, poached eggs, feta and a bit of smoked salmon but that was brunch

I always have time for Food.

I'm in the opposite camp ,i definitely think the decision is made and with the time line of all the re-signings and meetings with the pies .
We definitely know how much we have in our cap and wont get into a bidding war .
Why would Lynch meet with Buckley then his manager and list manager after he has agreed to come to us ?

We are extending contracts not re sigining there is a diffrence. Ask yourself why?

On the pies, they wanted another crack good on them lol.

On hawks rumor thats all it is. I cant find out anything to make me think its real.

TLDNR version, still feel Lynch will be a tiger

The meeting with Collingwood was a courtesy one. He is coming to Richmond.

reaper-test_1024x1024.png

We are extending contracts not re sigining there is a diffrence. Ask yourself why?

On the pies, they wanted another crack good on them lol.

On hawks rumor thats all it is. I cant find out anything to make me think its real.

TLDNR version, still feel Lynch will be a tiger
Hope i'm wrong T71 thanks for all your input .
I think Buckley is a fairly smart guy (copied our gameplan) why would he risk the embarrassment of declaring that he had a meeting with Lynch if he didn't have a positive answer ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Buckley is a fairly smart guy (copied our gameplan) why would he risk the embarrassment of declaring that he had a meeting with Lynch if he didn't have a positive answer ?

given the rules surrounding trades and FA, Buckley coming out and saying what he did threw Lynch under the bus massively regardless of if he signed with them or anyone else.

very odd move to have done that.

Throw lynch under the bus. Make negotiations public ( which they have done ) to try to add more presure on both camps while telling and showing there declining members they had a crack

:( :'( I don't understand coffee. I only started drinking it when I started working for the Government in the last few years
Trust me, you would know the difference between Blend 43 and, say, an Ethiopian highlands single origin or a Bolivian/Colombian blend.

Throw lynch under the bus. Make negotiations public ( which they have done ) to try to add more presure on both camps while telling and showing there declining members they had a crack

Straight out of the #lolnorf playbook

my guess is that the recent spate of resignings means that the club knows he isnt coming to us and can therefore finish other deals without having to account for him

im leaning the other way on this.

the important thing to note about what we are doing, is we are extending players contracts for less money.

not re signing them on bigger contracts.

this is an assumption on my part, but I cant see how / why players would extend and take pay cuts if there wasn't a reason for it.

with the money we get back from Hampson, Griff, Yarran and Lids plus the natural cap increase we could already afford most other contracts on our list currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back