Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess is that the recent spate of resignings means that the club knows he isnt coming to us and can therefore finish other deals without having to account for him
Don’t think rance and jack would take less if that was the case

reaper-test_1024x1024.png
upload_2018-8-2_13-27-35.jpeg

The RFC doesn’t ‘leak’ but they do drink tea.......

We are extending contracts not re sigining there is a diffrence. Ask yourself why?

On the pies, they wanted another crack good on them lol.

On hawks rumor thats all it is. I cant find out anything to make me think its real.

TLDNR version, still feel Lynch will be a tiger

Collingwood play has been completely orchestrated. Buckley is too articulate and methodical to “slip” up. Then to tip off channel 9 and the HUN (both influence by Eddie) that they’d be at his home, even though there is no proof. Eddie is shrewd. Reeks of making a final public play after being rejected

Just tying up all the loose ends so when Lynch's announcement comes the Media dont have a Headline. Grigg, Houli, Broad and Conca signings still to come in the next couple of weeks. Lynch officially picks Tigers in Bye week just in time for Finals
yep or earlier.

Grigg will retire. His and Hampsons contracts will be largely going to Lynch.

Collingwood play has been completely orchestrated. Buckley is too articulate and methodical to “slip” up. Then to tip off channel 9 and the HUN (both influence by Eddie) that they’d be at his home, even though there is no proof. Eddie is shrewd
Word is Barrett basically wrote his article at the behest of Eddie.

I get the feeling that the Club is drip feeding the public on our contract extensions and resignings. You'd have to ask the Oracle of Delphi what it signifies though. I certainly have no idea. Other than the bleeding obvious that the Club intends to keep the current playing group together and that anyone invited in has to do so on the Club's terms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im leaning the other way on this.

the important thing to note about what we are doing, is we are extending players contracts for less money.

not re signing them on bigger contracts.

this is an assumption on my part, but I cant see how / why players would extend and take pay cuts if there wasn't a reason for it.

with the money we get back from Hampson, Griff, Yarran and Lids plus the natural cap increase we could already afford most other contracts on our list currently.
And it’s been rumoured the skipper is almost done extending his deal too

my guess is that the recent spate of resignings means that the club knows he isnt coming to us and can therefore finish other deals without having to account for him
I don't think that would be the case, what your saying is that if he did come we would risk losing Jack, Rance or Short? Will be a good way to tear the club apart and that ain't happening.

1 of 2 things either they know the Lynch $$$$ and increasing it over a few years, or if no Lynch they are preparing for another big fish ie.Beams

This just proves that the media just pulls shit out of the arse and takes a stab in the dark.
This is from Tom Morris on Twitter..
(love how the guy calls him Timmy btw haha)

Timmy! How you going mate? What's your mail as to why Tom Lynch is favoured to go to Richmond? I'm hopeful, but was hoping to hear your reasoning. Thanks!
a495c70e-e1fd-4a56-9f5b-7c6cef61170c.jpg

• tom.morris
    My name is Tom, but thanks! Close enough. Going well thanks. Don't know why Tom Lynch is favoured to go to Richmond, only that I reckon that's the most likely option. Other clubs offering more $, but Tigers are the reigning premiers and a pretty stable club, it must be said.

Happy 8,000 posts lmao :birthdaycake:

Thanks Numbnuts, 8123 now, keep up boy!

Paywall....

"Dramatic return to the Gold Coast". FMD, this is embarassing now - journalists have no idea yet sensationalise everything he does.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

FMD alright! Who holds these clowns accountable? The football media in this country is an absolute joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back