Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magpies offer is a fair bit higher than Richmonds, There is a reason why all the jurno's and players mentioning this

I personally dont believe he has made his mind up on who he wants to go to or if he actually wants to leave 100%

But if the team my family and i supported as a kid is offering me $2 mil more over 6 years

Im going to the Pies.

Just tying up all the loose ends so when Lynch's announcement comes the Media dont have a Headline. Grigg, Houli, Broad and Conca signings still to come in the next couple of weeks. Lynch officially picks Tigers in Bye week just in time for Finals

Broad re signed the other week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just proves that the media just pulls shit out of the arse and takes a stab in the dark.
This is from Tom Morris on Twitter..
(love how the guy calls him Timmy btw haha)

Timmy! How you going mate? What's your mail as to why Tom Lynch is favoured to go to Richmond? I'm hopeful, but was hoping to hear your reasoning. Thanks!
a495c70e-e1fd-4a56-9f5b-7c6cef61170c.jpg

• tom.morris
    My name is Tom, but thanks! Close enough. Going well thanks. Don't know why Tom Lynch is favoured to go to Richmond, only that I reckon that's the most likely option. Other clubs offering more $, but Tigers are the reigning premiers and a pretty stable club, it must be said.

I haven’t stopped laughing at that. That’s gold. “Timmy!”

Decision day looms for Tom Lynch who has arrived back on the Gold Coast
Tom Boswell, @TomBoswellGCB, Gold Coast Bulletin
DECISION day is looming for Tom Lynch who will meet with the Suns to discuss his future today following his arrival back on the Gold Coast.

Lynch flew back from Melbourne on Thursday but remained tight-lipped about his plans for the future as he continues to recover from knee surgery.

“I’m just keen to get back and see the boys and get back into my rehab,” Lynch said when asked if he was close to announcing a decision.

“I’ll go see the physios and the boys which will be good. It will be good to hear what the physios think about how my knee is tracking but I feel really good with it.”

Suns football manager Jon Haines confirmed the club would meet with their co-captain Thursday afternoon in order to seek some clarity about his rehabilitation from knee surgery and where the restricted free agent stands with his future.

“He will come into the club this afternoon and we will catch up with him,” Haines said.

“Firstly to see how he is going from a rehab point of view. He met with the surgeon (Wednesday) and got some good news in that regard. We will move forward from there.”

Lynch the past fortnight mulling over future following knee surgery. He has since met with manager Robbie D’Orazio and potential destination club Collingwood twice in that time frame.”

The 25-year-old is being chased heavily by Collingwood, Richmond and Hawthorn and the Magpies have met with Lynch and his manager Robbie D’Orazio twice in the past fortnight.

Gold Coast could have a decision by the end of the day but Haines said the Suns would not press Lynch for an answer until he was ready.

“There is no definitive timeline on it,” Haines said.

“It is more a case of continuing the discussions we have had with Tom and his management and that will happen on an ongoing basis.”

Decision day looms for Tom Lynch who has arrived back on the Gold Coast
Tom Boswell, @TomBoswellGCB, Gold Coast Bulletin
DECISION day is looming for Tom Lynch who will meet with the Suns to discuss his future today following his arrival back on the Gold Coast.

Lynch flew back from Melbourne on Thursday but remained tight-lipped about his plans for the future as he continues to recover from knee surgery.

“I’m just keen to get back and see the boys and get back into my rehab,” Lynch said when asked if he was close to announcing a decision.

“I’ll go see the physios and the boys which will be good. It will be good to hear what the physios think about how my knee is tracking but I feel really good with it.”

Suns football manager Jon Haines confirmed the club would meet with their co-captain Thursday afternoon in order to seek some clarity about his rehabilitation from knee surgery and where the restricted free agent stands with his future.

“He will come into the club this afternoon and we will catch up with him,” Haines said.

“Firstly to see how he is going from a rehab point of view. He met with the surgeon (Wednesday) and got some good news in that regard. We will move forward from there.”

Lynch the past fortnight mulling over future following knee surgery. He has since met with manager Robbie D’Orazio and potential destination club Collingwood twice in that time frame.”

The 25-year-old is being chased heavily by Collingwood, Richmond and Hawthorn and the Magpies have met with Lynch and his manager Robbie D’Orazio twice in the past fortnight.

Gold Coast could have a decision by the end of the day but Haines said the Suns would not press Lynch for an answer until he was ready.

“There is no definitive timeline on it,” Haines said.

“It is more a case of continuing the discussions we have had with Tom and his management and that will happen on an ongoing basis.”

This is why you need to pay for content folks.... A whole lot of words with absolutely no substance to it. Embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jon Ralph now complaining that we're going to have 10 weeks of speculation about where Lynch will play next year. With his constant harping about the need to change the game the muppet has missed that there has been speculation for the last 19 weeks

Reckon the only thing that's stopping him from choosing us is the fact we're looking likely to go back to back. I can see how that would impact a decision regarding the future of somebody who wants success.

However, I think GWS will beat Collingwood to a flag and we'll still be a Top 2 or 3 team for the foreseeable future.

Jon Ralph now complaining that we're going to have 10 weeks of speculation about where Lynch will play next year. With his constant harping about the need to change the game the muppet has missed that there has been speculation for the last 19 weeks
I would rather have Derwayne Russell constantly piped into one ear and Andy Maaaah into the other, than take my foot off Jon Ralph's throat if I ever got so lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back