Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking hes chosen pies with this time frame. Two meetings recently and then goes back and this comes out.

Eh, his loss if thats the case
He was always going to tell them after he returned. Having 2 meetings is strange if you already have agreed. I would have thought that only a desperate club would want another meeting to try one last time to pry him away.

Whats this shitt I read on another forum that katie shehan overheard lynchs sister say to another player that tom wants to go to Collingwood, thats how Mike Shehan found out and is saying Collingwood favourites
If so Tom lynch you overated hack, broken down turd, hope when you line up for the ferals your first goal includes a flying knee cap.
If it us, welcome brother, your going to kill it.

Thinking hes chosen pies with this time frame. Two meetings recently and then goes back and this comes out.

Eh, his loss if thats the case

I kind of agree with this

2 meetings with the Pies
Goes to Gold Coast
Tigers sign Short today
Lynch tells Gold Coast he is going to melbourne

Think we were told last couple of days its Pies and signed short accordingly

I kind of agree with this

2 meetings with the Pies
Goes to Gold Coast
Tigers sign Short today
Lynch tells Gold Coast he is going to melbourne

Think we were told last couple of days its Pies and signed short accordingly
Or lynch agreed and we knew exactly how much short could be payed.

Whats this shitt I read on another forum that katie shehan overheard lynchs sister say to another player that tom wants to go to Collingwood, thats how Mike Shehan found out and is saying Collingwood favourites
If so Tom lynch you overated hack, broken down turd, hope when you line up for the ferals your first goal includes a flying knee cap.
If it us, welcome brother, your going to kill it.

Loving the 5th-hand (at best) information. PP is the new T71.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it worth reading into that Lynch has been cut off from their football program? Surely while he's still there he can support his teammates and offer input. UNLESS there's a conflict of interest because Gold Coast are playing his nominated club next week? :p

Is it worth reading into that Lynch has been cut off from their football program? Surely while he's still there he can support his teammates and offer input. UNLESS there's a conflict of interest because Gold Coast are playing his nominated club next week?
I personally think they’re just a bunch of sooks but not a bad theory.

Is it worth reading into that Lynch has been cut off from their football program? Surely while he's still there he can support his teammates and offer input. UNLESS there's a conflict of interest because Gold Coast are playing his nominated club next week? :p
Nah thats just cos theyre salty hes wanting out of the shit hole

It seems to me RFC do all the initial grunt work only to have Colonwood swoop in at the last minute.
They don't ever seem to initiate things first. I could be wrong but it's just the way it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back