Player Watch Tom Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

How long can he play on for? If he can get to 250 games, then I think it's a big win.

Boak is still going.

He hasn't been run into the ground the past 18 months had less mid minutes then he has ever had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He clearly knows that flattery is the way into our hearts
And knows, there is no grey area. Only black and white. Love and hate. So best to get us on his good side, because the other side he best not witness lol

People need to stop worrying about his age, we brought him in to win a flag next year and/or the year after
I tend to agree that early 2000s 30 was the magic number, remembering that throughout the 80s etc that 15& 16 year olds could be recruited. now you aren't recruited until 18 and training and recovery has improved so much that 35 is now considered the magic number.

Looking forward to 20 handpasses out of the middle to Nick, 10 to Crispy, 10 to Pendles and a handful to De Goey every game

Having a fit Adams & JDG with Mitchell, Daicos & Pendles would be epic for our chances in 2023. Dont hold hope for McCrae though.

It's worth remembering Macrae lost over 24 months of development through the Covid period. By all reports he one of our strongest trainers and is incredibly professional. He showed a lot of upside in the back half of this year, and I am backing him to continue to improve

It's worth remembering Macrae lost over 24 months of development through the Covid period. By all reports he one of our strongest trainers and is incredibly professional. He showed a lot of upside in the back half of this year, and I am backing him to continue to improve
Had a breakout year in the vfl, just needs to take the next step and transfer that into the AFL side.

But in the meantime Mitchell will be the bridge gap between pendles and macrae. Fin can learn from him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Tom Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back