Tommy Robinson, James Goddard, Tracy Blackwell, Danny Tommo, Sargon of Akkad (Carl Benjamin): A guide to far-right grifters and their marketing.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not a journalist.
Why because you don't agree with him? He was hired by Rebel Media as a journalist.

His BBC expose piece was no different to a well planned Project Veritas piece. Only issue is both say things people don't like and then both have their free speech shut down. Both putting the "hard-hitting" modern-day MSM journalist to shame.

Why because you don't agree with him? He was hired by Rebel Media as a journalist.

His BBC expose piece was no different to a well planned Project Veritas piece. Only issue is both say things people don't like and then both have their free speech shut down. Both putting the "hard-hitting" modern-day MSM journalist to shame.
You and I have words published here and elsewhere on the internet too; are we journos now? Tommy is just like us, mug punters with an internet connection and an opinion.

So if I slap a “journalist” badge on someone’s profile they can claim every post of theirs on BF is journalism?

You and I have words published here and elsewhere on the internet too; are we journos now? Tommy is just like us, mug punters with an internet connection and an opinion.
Snap.

So if I slap a “journalist” badge on someone’s profile they can claim every post of theirs on BF is journalism?
Correct. You don't need a degree to work in journalism. It's obviously harder to break into the field. A number of great journalists do not have degrees.

He got a job as a journalist for a media company. That is enough to be considered a journalist. Just because two people disagree with his actions it doesn't make him any less of one. Sorry to burst your bubbles there. But the reality is your opinion means little in the grand scheme of things, especially whether or not Tommy is considered a journalist.

Correct. You don't need a degree to work in journalism. It's obviously harder to break into the field. A number of great journalists do not have degrees.

He got a job as a journalist for a media company. That is enough to be considered a journalist. Just because two people disagree with his actions it doesn't make him any less of one. Sorry to burst your bubbles there. But the reality is your opinion means little in the grand scheme of things, especially whether or not Tommy is considered a journalist.

View attachment 746506
Nobody who knows anything about the field considers him a journalist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tommy Robinson, James Goddard, Tracy Blackwell, Danny Tommo, Sargon of Akkad (Carl Benjamin): A guide to far-right grifters and their marketing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back