Top 5 players from your club

Remove this Banner Ad

Gunnar Longshanks said:
When you see it in black and white, it becomes really clear why Collingwood are so screwed.
Tarrant would be your FF, Rocca wouldbe your CHF and Fraser would make your team.

Clement in the BP and Buckley....well yeah, hes Buckley.

Locky said:
Licuria i would've thought would be in your top 5 before Fraser

Licuria would be very close, but I'd choose Fraser over Licuria because he plays a more important role to our team structure, and he has age on his side.
Josh is a very good ruck man, who can go up forward and cause heaps of havoc. He is athletic, and he is really strong overhead. Players like Josh are hard to find, in my opinion.

But there is no questioning Licuria's football ability. Lica is the most hardest worker at the club, and I respect him a lot for that. And he is the nicest person you would ever meet in your lifetime.

Licca deserves to be in your top 5.

2 BnFs suggests this. He has been top 3 for a while now.

F/D said:
Tarrant would be your FF, Rocca wouldbe your CHF and Fraser would make your team.

None of the above would get a game with WCE for the following reasons

Rocca

Is probably still living at home with his mum or living next door so is unlikely to move to Perth

Tarrant

Being easily distracted would end up liking other pusuits if he lived in Perth and would probably retire

Fraser

Would not get a game in front of Seaby or Hansen.

Clement

More likely to return to the Dockers for a 1st round draft pick

Buckley

One more decent injury from retirement and probably would have difficulty flying every second week anyway

;)

purplepavlich_29 said:
Fremantle:
06'
Pavlich
McPharlin
Hasleby
Bell
Black

10'
Pavlich
McPharlin
Mundy
Schammer
Drum

IMO J Carr is in our best five right now. Pavlich, McPharlin and Hasleby in the best in 2010, one of Drum and Mundy and some guy that we pick up with our top 5 pick next year....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks

1. Luke Hodge
2. Shane Crawford
3. Sam Mitchell
4. Trent Croad
5. Bateman or Williams before injury

1. Jarryd Roughead
2. Luke Hodge
3. Beau Dowler
4. Josh Kennedy( F/S 2006)
5. Franklin or Ellis or Birchall

Ysaye said:
IMO J Carr is in our best five right now. Pavlich, McPharlin and Hasleby in the best in 2010, one of Drum and Mundy and some guy that we pick up with our top 5 pick next year....

I hope to hell that we dont have a top 5 draft pick next year. Unless we trade for it somewhow, but aslong as we keep Polak thats cool.

1. Chris Judd
2. Dean Cox
3. Daniel Kerr
4. Ben Cousins
5. Andrew Embley

1. Chris Judd
2. Daniel Kerr
3. Adam Hunter
4. Ashley Hansen
5. Shannon Hurn

Ten Ton Hammer said:
As a fellow fanatic swans supporter please enlighten me why Hall isn't our best player?

Hall = Superstar!

I don't think I said he wasn't our best player did I? If so, I meant he wasn't our most important. I don't think we could survive without Leo Barry. Although, if Ted Richards is worth what our coaching staff believe he could *probably* fill in for either Barry's at FB/CHF. It hinges on whether Richards is any good.

Edit: Apparently I didn't read the thread topic. Yeah, Hall probably is our best player. Apoligies TT.

F/D said:

So Collingwood's best 5 players would get a game with West Coast. Big deal. Does that make them champions or something?

Incidentally, I think Fraser would struggle, seeing as he'd be our 4th best ruckman. But anyway...

They'd be a long way off being in our top 5. Buckley in his prime was great and Clement has had a couple of good seasons.

But Rocca, Fraser and Tarrant - what have they done recently? They're nowhere near the top tier. But at Collingwood, they're among the elite.

That's why Collingwood are screwed.

Cheer Red Blood said:
I don't think I said he wasn't our best player did I? If so, I meant he wasn't our most important. I don't think we could survive without Leo Barry. Although, if Ted Richards is worth what our coaching staff believe he could *probably* fill in for either Barry's at FB/CHF. It hinges on whether Richards is any good.

Edit: Apparently I didn't read the thread topic. Yeah, Hall probably is our best player. Apoligies TT.

lol i'm just messin with ya cheer!

You know i respect your opioun.:D

1. Hall
2. Kirk
3. J Bolton
4. Barry
5. Goodes

1. Buchanan
2. Goodes
3. Jolly
4. O'Keefe
5. Mathews

-------------------------

Collingwood supporters have no clue about their own side.

brilliant pies said:
Tarrant
Buckley
Rocca
Clement
Fraser
1. Clement
2. Rocca
3. R Shaw
4. Buckley
5. Presty
2nd Last: Fraser