Top 5 Ruckman in the Comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 4, 2003
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
What with a bit of hoopla about Ash McIntosh's brother not getting an AA nod and Brendan Lade getting his, who are the best 5 rucks in the league right now? Not who had the better season, or who is going to be better or something irrelevant about Leuenberger, Best 5 ruckman in the league, right now.

I'll say Cox, Lade, Ottens, McIntosh and Everitt in no real order with the exception of the painfully obvious.

Who have I forgotten?

What with a bit of hoopla about Ash McIntosh's brother not getting an AA nod and Brendan Lade getting his, who are the best 5 rucks in the league right now? Not who had the better season, or who is going to be better or something irrelevant about Leuenberger, Best 5 ruckman in the league, right now.

I'll say Cox, Lade, Ottens, McIntosh and Everitt in no real order with the exception of the painfully obvious.

Who have I forgotten?

Everitt - I wouldn't even consider him top 10
Most overrated hack going around

Who have I forgotten?

IN: Charman or Hudson
OUT: Everitt

Richards looks promising!:thumbsu::p
What about Fraser and ...... blank! it is a bit hard actually

Are you kidding!!!! Richards is the worst footballer ever. Why does everyone think he is going to be a star.

Top 5 are Cox, Lade, ottens, Hamish and Charman

Sandilands would be in their if he was fit and playing more often.

Who have I forgotten?

Sandilands, Charman, Hudson, Brogan, Koschitzke, White or even Simmonds would have to be rated ahead of Peter Everitt currently....

Are you kidding!!!! Richards is the worst footballer ever. Why does everyone think he is going to be a star.

MAYBE he was being sarcastic? Everybody knows Richards is way off the top 5 rucks.

Cox
Lade
McIntosh
Sandilands
Charman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd go with

Cox
Lade
McIntosh
Ottens
Charman

on 2007 form. Sandilands has the tools to get into that group, just has to start tapping to advantage more.

Very, very close between the top 2 this year, with McIntosh only marginally behind.

For 07 it is as follows:
1. Cox - A mile ahead
2,3,4 - Lade, McIntosh, Ottens (Extremely close)
5. Charman, White, Sandilands

2-4
Lade - Probably the best tap ruckmen
McIntosh - the best around the ground
Ottens - Offers a bit more hardness at stoppages and kicks goals. (more versatile)

Sandilands - Probably the best tap ruckmen
White - The best around the ground
Charman - Offers a bit more hardness at stoppages and kicks goals. (more versatile)

Trailing behind:
Kosi: He takes 1.2 more marks and has kicks .4 more goals. Yet averages 10 less than hit outs than the good ruckmen. He is not even close to top 5.

Fraiser: Likewise

Detect sarcasm!!!!
Try it!

Who have I forgotten?

Jeff White.

1. Cox
2. Lade
3. McIntosh
4. Ottens
5. White
6. Charman
7. Sandilands
8. Everitt
9. Fraser
10. Jolly