Game Day TOTAL DEECOMBOBULATION - 2021 AFL Grand Final - Footscray v Melbourne - Let's make it 1954 all over again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how everyone is so confident! Not as nervous as 2016, but don't want it to end up being a nightmare.

Dogs by 15, Treloar for the Norm Smith.

Demons will not overcome the curse of the Bulldogs on my family.

In 2016, the Dogs killed my Swans supporting father during the granny and won.

In 2021, my ancient mother has now fallen over and broken her hip and her future looks bleak. Dogs will win tonight.

The curse of the Bulldogs strikes again.

God I wish I was watching it live. BT already shitting me! GO DOGS! I am strangely calm again like I was in 2016 but watching it with my missus ( and listening to BT) will probably change that soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dogs by 15, Treloar for the Norm Smith.

Demons will not overcome the curse of the Bulldogs on my family.

In 2016, the Dogs killed my Swans supporting father during the granny and won.

In 2021, my ancient mother has now fallen over and broken her hip and her future looks bleak. Dogs will win tonight.

The curse of the Bulldogs strikes again.

Don't know what to say to that, but I hope the last line is correct (the good curse, not the bad one).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope we have worked out how to move the ball against the Melbourne defensive structure. If they bog us down and force us to kick long down the line constantly to Lever and May it’s going to be very hard to win.

If we can move it quickly through their zone then we have a big chance and centre clearances will be extremely important because they don’t have a chance to set it up yet. Really hope Naughton has his straight kicking boots on, Hannan also. Have to take our opportunities when we get them, put scoreboard pressure on Melbourne and make them worried. Put the pressure on like we did to Port and they will start fumbling.

Go Doggies!!!

All the best Doggies. In my 30 years living in Perth, I’ve never seen the locals so excited by a Grand Final. That is even when the Eagles and Dockers have made it. Never have I seen the population so engaged. Hope it’s a good night for you all.
Go Doggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back