Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

fridge. eth actually hinted at it in his will as well in hindsight. At the time I thought nothing of it as I didn't yet know about my MM related intel
I chose you to track because I figured someone would do something but no one did surprisingly.

Had a few issues to deal with in real life so woke up at 3am ... now i so tired lol

Hope you're okay mate.

The most likely scenario is that I know who eth attempted to poison, but the ambusher stopped the poisoning from happening

FWIW the person I visited (who was definitely not Chipmunk, I promise porps) came back as not suspicious

Do we think the ambusher would guard a teammate N1?
If they did someone who isn't the head would make most sense , surely?
Ambusher doesn't stop the poisoning, already replied to you on this.

The most likely scenario is that I know who eth attempted to poison, but the ambusher stopped the poisoning from happening

FWIW the person I visited (who was definitely not Chipmunk, I promise porps) came back as not suspicious

Do we think the ambusher would guard a teammate N1?
If they did someone who isn't the head would make most sense , surely?
Ambusher also cannot sit outside a fellow mafia house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m also pretty under the weather so the misunderstanding could have entirely been on me.
Hope you feel better soon

I'm in the same boat - also why I gave up the matchposting at short notice on Sunday
I was expecting this game to start a little later tbh or I would've pulled out
Oh well, you're all stuck with me too

cool clear info. can you narrow it down or suspect all three

Ill change my Vote to HARPS at this stage please serial_thrilla sorry for the vote change. But more info is being released
There's even clearer info on MarcMaverick the confirmed ambusher so please switch to them

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back