Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

So... you're the Lookout? Does this mean you know who eth poisoned?

Does this mean you know who got poisoned?

MarcMaverick serial_thrilla
The most likely scenario is that I know who eth attempted to poison, but the ambusher stopped the poisoning from happening

FWIW the person I visited (who was definitely not Chipmunk, I promise porps) came back as not suspicious

Do we think the ambusher would guard a teammate N1?
If they did someone who isn't the head would make most sense , surely?

The most likely scenario is that I know who eth attempted to poison, but the ambusher stopped the poisoning from happening

FWIW the person I visited (who was definitely not Chipmunk, I promise porps) came back as not suspicious

If the ambusher guarded a teammate how could your result then be not suspicious?

If the ambusher guarded a teammate how could your result then be not suspicious?
That's why I haven't outed who I seered because they would only come back not suspicious if they guarded their head
I wasn't told that I was transported
But then again, what if my target was transported?

Ambusher does not prevent the action of the visitor he kills and can't visit a mafia team mate according to the Ambusher rules.

An ambusher doesn’t guard in the first place. You’ve lost me MWPP
I'm hurriedly posting on a phone so I used 'guard' as a shortcut for 'waiting/watching outside a home', sorry (not guard as in protect)

Ambusher does not prevent the action of the visitor he kills and can't visit a mafia team mate according to the Ambusher rules.
Thanks for that re: ambusher being unable to visit a teammate. Again, from a phone so I haven't been able to look as carefully as I normally do. You're right on both counts based on the ambusher part of the writeup. Tbh I was looking at the priority list and thought Ambusher action would happen first

Just in general?
If they have an important role and don’t realise it.

Eh evil will probably target me sooner rather than later. Both mafia and coven visited them last night, so if they’re good and they’re important want them to be aware.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well i still alive both in real life and in game so it a good start to WEdnesday.

Now if only someone had invetigated the evil without dieing we would be off to a better start.
I have zero info.. just lynching powers
Meme Who Dis GIF by Special K

Really want to hear from omgfridge if he’s around

Just in general?
If they have an important role and don’t realise it.

Eh evil will probably target me sooner rather than later. Both mafia and coven visited them last night, so if they’re good and they’re important want them to be aware.

Since you have called him out p4l and mafia also visited him I might as well come out and say that fridge was who I visited therefore barring a transport etc situation, he was the one who was poisoned

He came back innocent but the GF, Arsonist, Juggernaut, Werewolf (since last night wasn't a full moon), Plaguebearer/Pestilence, Neutral Evil/Benign (3x of these roles) all come back as innocent too. Still more likely he is good for a change though.

Haha it makes eth's comment about being the new fridge even more amusing

The doc can decide if they think he is worth saving

Don’t start this again. 😂

They can.
Well they targeted three players so we have to assume one either self-protected or they hit night immune.
Given the amount of good roles who have protecting roles, may not mean much.

Serial just PM’d me to say that he made a mistake so I do have useful info afterall

“You saw MarcMaverik prepare an ambush while visiting your target.“

MarcMaverick thanks serial_thrilla as he is the ambusher. Bake him away toys

Protection tonight would be great please unless a more important role claims
Who did you target? They are also poisoned.

Who did you target? They are also poisoned.
fridge. eth actually hinted at it in his will as well in hindsight. At the time I thought nothing of it as I didn't yet know about my MM related intel

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back