Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can the poisoner kill the neutral killers
Hmm good question as it’s a basic attack v a basic defence (same if we are talking about a GF)

I guess it won't be long before we find out whether fridge is Hisense or Fisher & Paykel, if he gets mod-killed for directly quoting from a PM with Serial (the game mod?)
FYI that's not a direct quote (which would be using the BigFooty quoting mechanism).

I guess it won't be long before we find out whether fridge is Hisense or Fisher & Paykel, if he gets mod-killed for directly quoting from a PM with Serial (the game mod?)
The point of that rule is just so people can’t link to a certain PM thereby proving they are in a certain PM/have a certain rule. That was only citing an alert . I did the same thing a while ago

Anyway back to fridge - I am getting neutral evil/benign vibes rather than night immune or useful town. Less useful town at best.

Upto the doc to decide if they’re better off looking elsewhere but if Pie 4 Life knows how to coordinate the projections , all ears

What is your role?

Agreed. Comes across as if he’s evil or neutral afterall. Or at best a dispensable town role in a game where we all have some kind of role.
If doc
The point of that rule is just so people can’t link to a certain PM thereby proving they are in a certain PM/have a certain rule. That was only citing an alert . I did the same thing a while ago

Anyway back to fridge - I am getting neutral evil/benign vibes rather than night immune or useful town. Less useful town at best.

Upto the doc to decide if they’re better off looking elsewhere but if Pie 4 Life knows how to coordinate the projections , all ears
I think at best fridge is just a low good role (mayor maybe) but yeah the post doesn’t seem overly positive. In an ideal world could keep him alive with a doc and use the crusader for me, but if we risk it and there’s no crusader that’s a huge risk.

I think me, you then fridge should be the preference in protection. Transporter could be thrown in the mix for you perhaps to throw doubt into the minds of evil too.

If doc

I think at best fridge is just a low good role (mayor maybe) but yeah the post doesn’t seem overly positive. In an ideal world could keep him alive with a doc and use the crusader for me, but if we risk it and there’s no crusader that’s a huge risk.

I think me, you then fridge should be the preference in protection. Transporter could be thrown in the mix for you perhaps to throw doubt into the minds of evil too.
I thought someone else soft claimed Mayor and it’s a unique role so I’m comfortable fridge isn’t that fwiw

I thought someone else soft claimed Mayor and it’s a unique role so I’m comfortable fridge isn’t that fwiw
The fact he didn’t just outright claim is suss. Leaning to doc protecting me as it’s the highest percentage play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The irony would be if he's actually a Doc himself lol and that could be one reason why he didn't say anything.
Doc only gets one self-heal. Even I doubt I would use my one and only self heal on N1 in this format and I feel he is even less likely to do than me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back