Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm also a doc as I said.

Got this message :
You saw MarcMaverick prepare an ambush while visiting your target.

Can't read OP now to figure it out but from memory there's an evil role that can visit dead people and use their ability.
Necromancer

Got this message :

Can't read OP now to figure it out but from memory there's an evil role that can visit dead people and use their ability.
Yeah Necromancer. I got the same thing saying MM was visited by Coven along with Nothing.

Got this message :

Means that the unknown coven is the necromancer. I wonder if that also means a retri exists.

If we had two docs the whole time would have been great to know haha. But always rather double up than not be protected.
There’s a bunch of random towns on top of the town protectives . It’s what makes coordinating so difficult but at least evil have a few conundrums of their own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mafia visited porps, BFew and IMS FYI.
Who did Coven visit?

Btw since Harpsichord was the potion maker we need to look closely at Zerg as an opening night heal on a teammate is plausible …(but admittedly, so is a seer)
It’s literally 50/50

Who did Coven visit?

Btw since Harpsichord was the potion maker we need to look closely at Zerg as an opening night heal on a teammate is plausible …(but admittedly, so is a seer)
It’s literally 50/50
The more I think about it the more I think that if I was the potion master I would protect either the leader or Medusa on n1
Protecting Medusa certainly explains why there was no visible stone gaze kill that night

Who did Coven visit?

It’s literally 50/50
What about a kill landing in two days?

Who did Coven visit?

It’s literally 50/50

Sounds like a job for a newly outed sheriff

Does that mean we have 2 sheriffs or just giving us new information?

It does mean 2 sheriffs, assuming we’re both telling the truth of course.

From tomorrow we should be tracking the role list against these random town roles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back